• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I could've tried cocaine last night for the first time but i passed.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
She don't lie.

Numbernine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lady in red
You’d be better off dead

Lionel Hutz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yall know the line explaining what is a scrub was added because TLC realized "scrub" was such an Atlanta piece of slang it needed exegis.

#WeTakinOver
those lyrics have bothered me since the song came out. They are a tautology

Last edited:

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
New York sucks so bad that your day is ruined long before you even get there. I think I’m 0% this year on on-time departures to a New York airport

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They always blame your weather patterns and severe storm warnings. Meanwhile my employees over there are texting me pictures of slightly overcast skies :fu:

Van Veen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1. There's been almost constant construction across the street since we moved in. First it was tree removal. Then the neighbors had a sun room and deck built. Now it's some kind of utility work. They have a dirt tamper that sounds like a helicopter.

2. I can't find an important envelope. When we moved I put it somewhere for safe keeping. I don't remember where that was.

3. My sister-in-law wrecked my mother-in-law's new car a week after she bought it.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The hotel im staying at has a lot of cliche new, nice hotel aesthetics. Dont get me wrong its a nice hotel but like the white tea air freshener is everywhere and overpowering. All the usual fake gold plating on everything. A vibe of were trying so hard to be cool and you have to as well. Anyway id rather be here than 90% of other accommodations i suppose but still. Its not entirely pleasant.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.