• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

double00

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've asked fok he has no issue with a bud thread per se or so i understand but i was too lazy/disinterested lol

i personally eschew derivative product and stick to flower, i've used it several ways in the past but these days stick to the bong. i use this shit everyday and find that's what works for me

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've asked fok he has no issue with a bud thread per se or so i understand but i was too lazy/disinterested lol
hmmmmmmmmmm....quite the coincidence.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
so now that that whole experience is over it is time to drink.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Appropriately and appropriately tonights episode The Nightly Business Report on pbs is about underground pot sales

Omega Male

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is there a psychedelics thread? My primary care doc is down with ketamine but I can't find any good acid. In the Bay Area! Shameful.

beargonefishing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is there a psychedelics thread? My primary care doc is down with ketamine but I can't find any good acid. In the Bay Area! Shameful.
We have ketamine clinics popping up in Texas. My wife does the infusions for migraines, and has some chewables in the fridge. Taste like shit, but make you feel very nice.

jcman311

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
On topic I was at a crazy concert last night, but didnt partake.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
My new, low tolerance of alcohol is confusing me. If this is what it feels like to be a common mortal count me out. Three glasses of wine, maybe 12 ounces of spirits at the most, and I was on the verge of being maudlin last night.

Numbernine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is the acid you've been finding bad?

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hungover

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Not bad for a $20 wine pull. I did not however win the auction I wanted (dinner with the Swiss Consul General)
20190714_141143.jpg

brokencycle

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Went to a concert last night, and these two women sat there the entire time talking as if there wasn't a concert. It was an outdoor concert, but we paid for assigned/premium seating. They ordered dinner before it started, ate, had a couple of bottles of wine (not even drinkable by pio standards for the record) and proceeded to talk without taking a breath for two hours. Why not just go to a restaurant?

About 1/3 of the way through the concerts, we just moved seats, but seriously wtf.

beargonefishing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Went to a concert last night, and these two women sat there the entire time talking as if there wasn't a concert. It was an outdoor concert, but we paid for assigned/premium seating. They ordered dinner before it started, ate, had a couple of bottles of wine (not even drinkable by pio standards for the record) and proceeded to talk without taking a breath for two hours. Why not just go to a restaurant?

About 1/3 of the way through the concerts, we just moved seats, but seriously wtf.
That sounds like you went to a concerto, not a concert.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.