• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Omfg. Dr. Pimple Popper. How in the ever living fuck does something like this get on the air ?

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
One of my grandparents beach-front condos is available. Im kind of upset i had to find out about that searching online......even if they passed 22 years ago and my uncle sold the condo 2 years after that.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How in the hell did "Supermarket Sweep" ever lose popularity.

Lionel Hutz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How has the government not banned fucking robocalls yet

seems like the lowest of possible bipartisan low hanging fruit. One simple thing to improve the life of every american and most of us would be willing to elect those motherfuckers for life

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
oldies stations are starting to play 90s music
Yeah...

This has been painfully obvious for me lately with country music. I came up on the stuff in the 90s, and while driving a work truck I recently found a station out of the mountains that plays all that stuff. At some point they had an ad that called it “classic,” which was bad enough, but then I put it on in the car with my kids, and it dawned on me that I was now my mom when she’d listen to the oldies station when I was a kid. :fu:

dotcomzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd be down with 90s radio more if they only played stuff other than the hits. Yes slts and come as you are are good but love buzz sliver blew etc etc

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i got (now) just two gummies left. i do not live in california.

double00

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah...

This has been painfully obvious for me lately with country music. I came up on the stuff in the 90s, and while driving a work truck I recently found a station out of the mountains that plays all that stuff. At some point they had an ad that called it “classic,” which was bad enough, but then I put it on in the car with my kids, and it dawned on me that I was now my mom when she’d listen to the oldies station when I was a kid. :fu:

• Haha
Reactions: MrG

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i am sad because mada; os myabe going to lose

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers