• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

Van Veen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hate the refrigerator I have now. My last house had a nice French door one. This one is side-by-side. I have some Tetris-style stacking going on to fit everything.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I am not a fan of the French door fridge we have in the kitchen. Just before we bought this house we bought a really nice and deep (TWSS!) side by side Samsung. It was awesome. I could fit a whole packer's cut brisket on a shelf in a big foil pan to marinade overnight. It would take up a whole level of this fridge. I also hate the deep freezer drawer as shit inevitably gets lost down there.

I love our garage fridge. It's all fridge, no freezer, designed to live in a garage. It has a big kick plate at the bottom that opens the door too. Great when you have your hands full. Our two chest freezers are stellar too.

Van Veen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm sure a wider side-by-side would be fine, but this fridge (or "frig" as my landlord spells it) is tiny. I'd rather have the wider space. I at least want to be able to fit a half sheet pan.

SixOhNine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He is, and the back story of his father being murdered in Beirut is wild.
Truth.

I remember reading in Sports Illustrated that not long after that craziness, some punk bitch fan (probably from ASU) tried to heckle him by making jokes about his dad getting killed. Steve went into the stands. I can't remember exactly what went down, but I do remember that all the various authorities involved basically said, "yeah, we have rules against players doing that sort of thing, but we're just gonna let this slide."

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
ASU = Scumdevils.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Keep in mind their actual name is "Sun Devils."

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I explained my goatee and I'm not ashamed of it.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.