• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^^Good luck with the new project, sounds exciting.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JayJay
^^^Good luck with the new project, sounds exciting.

Thanks! It is exciting. Daunting too, but exciting. I'll try to post pics when all the work is done.

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
not responding to texts...................
baldy[1].gif

*******, I give up.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ lol.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven
not responding to texts...................
baldy[1].gif

*******, I give up.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ Haha. I can actually imagine 187 as a Portugese Jon Favreau.

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7
^ Haha. I can actually imagine 187 as a Portugese Jon Favreau.

I'm small tho. Not only that, she's the one who would lead me on
frown.gif
. She's the one who initiated our dates and told me to go inside her house with her until 2. Effing roller-coaster.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Google "Elektra complex".

Acephale

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nantucket Red
...unless they are willing to pay an extremely high premium for stultifying drudgery, this would be much less attractive than what I'm doing now.

They may and it may well drag on for years... however regardless it would give you your out and the in you need.

But comfort zone of corporate Japan that almost pays to bespoke suit you maybe suits you...

Karaoke anyone?

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yesterday while unscrewing the gas line to my defunct dryer my wrench slipped and caused me to gash my pinky finger on the back vents of it. A fairly significant chunk of flesh on the pad of my pinky was ripped off. Now I have a large bandage on it yet it still kills whenever I brush it up against something. Luckily it's on my nondominant hand, but I still have to be very careful when I do anything with my hands now.

Nantucket Red

"Mr. Fashionista"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AcÃ
00a9.png
phale
They may and it may well drag on for years... however regardless it would give you your out and the in you need.

But comfort zone of corporate Japan that almost pays to bespoke suit you maybe suits you...

Karaoke anyone?

Thou art preaching to the choir.

And this subject needs a separate thread.

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My sleep pattern has gotten seriously fucked - I now stay up until about 3am and get up around 1pm, simply because I can't really find a good reason to get out of bed. Ugh.

Also, teh depresshunz. When does this **** end.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics