Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

Last night I got punched in the face 3 times....by a girl.

typical night for you, right brah?

2. MrG

MrG Senior member

Was it Californication-style, or did she flat-out hand you a beat down? The former could be hot, the latter sad.

3. JetBlast

JetBlast Senior member

This is what happens when you drink with Conne.

4. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

Was it Californication-style, or did she flat-out hand you a beat down? The former could be hot, the latter sad.

this is West24 we are talking about. She bitch slapped him. He better respect her pimp hand next time.

5. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

What got your mom so upset?

6. ysc

ysc Senior member

Fucking builders delaying and demanding more cash and filling my living room with crap so I can't get any furniture in there.

@ JetBlast - It is natural to be concerned about what is going on in your girlfriends life, and obviously you want to be there for her, but don't let your preoccupation with things you can't change get you down so much that it stops you from doing what you have to do in your own life. Especially as it sounds like you are the only good thing she has going at the moment - it would be sad if she had to worry about you screwing up too.

7. JetBlast

JetBlast Senior member

Had a passenger comment today that the airport was quiet - must be the calm before the storm. FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

^ Scientist- I've thought about it like that also. One of my major flaws is that I battle depression normally, it's just that I don't want anything extra added to it I guess. It's certainly not her fault that any of this is happening - all I can do is be someone to lean on I guess.

As a plus, she has always wanted an iPod but could never afford one, so I bought her one the other day just because. I am out of my mind.

8. VKK3450

VKK3450 Senior member

As a plus, she has always wanted an iPod but could never afford one, so I bought her one the other day just because. I am out of my mind.

You should meet g33k.

K

9. oneeightyseven

oneeightyseven Almost Special

that's really nice of you. If you truly like this girl and can see a stable relationship coming out of this, then you are not out of your mind.

10. Nantucket Red

Nantucket Red "Mr. Fashionista"

"picjed yo girks n got rejected, love it un si hasbdsine wiit!" [​IMG]

11. VKK3450

VKK3450 Senior member

I used to respect Brett Michaels...

K

12. JetBlast

JetBlast Senior member

that's really nice of you. If you truly like this girl and can see a stable relationship coming out of this, then you are not out of your mind.

Sadly I don't think anything will come out of it, yet again - there is the fucking stupid "age issue" present again. She is 21, I am 18 - I guess that is just too much for some people, which is a shame because this happens to every single one of my relationships. I have not once dated a chick younger than me, not because I make it a point to do that, but because people my age are fucking stupid.

Not to mention she has a job interview with an airline in Philadelphia next week, so I guess now I'm losing her up there.

13. eztantz

eztantz Senior member

East coast snowstorm - while I love snow I'm outta town for the weekend & I wont be able to get back as soon as I originally planned. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. Bhowie

Bhowie Senior member

Sadly I don't think anything will come out of it, yet again - there is the fucking stupid "age issue" present again. She is 21, I am 18 - I guess that is just too much for some people, which is a shame because this happens to every single one of my relationships. I have not once dated a chick younger than me, not because I make it a point to do that, but because people my age are fucking stupid.

Not to mention she has a job interview with an airline in Philadelphia next week, so I guess now I'm losing her up there.

You are in the friend zone

15. Big Pun

Big Pun Senior member

My RWD car is no good on these icy roads. Pulled out onto a major highway yesterday, car spun out and I was perpendicular and stuck, had to back out quick and was nearly hit. Sadly I have to take that route daily to work.