Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Van Veen

Van Veen Senior member

It annoys me that the California Angels changed to Los Angeles. Now it translates to “The The Angels Angels.”

Also unrelated, can’t stand when people order food by saying, “I’ll do the ____.” It’s even worse than, “can I get a ____?”

2. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

that was one of Jay-Z's best

3. Van Veen

Van Veen Senior member

... until it was appropriated by wypipo to order their pumpkin spice lattes.

4. jcman311

jcman311 Senior member

Seriously CBS, fuck you. I mean, you greedy assholes need to make money, but requiring a paying subscription to your app and then the constant buffering during the shows would be bearable I guess except for the commercials that play just fine. Frustrating. I guess I will never, ever support CBS again. Fuckers.

5. Scelerat

Scelerat Senior member

People on the BBC are terrible for that kind of thing. I heard today, for example, blasphemy being pronounced as "blarsphemy". Iran is now Irarn, Iraq is now Irarq, then one has Arfgharnistarn and Parkistarn..... Really annoys me!