Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Stylish Dinosaur

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    ^TMI

2. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Stylish Dinosaur

My Greek and Japanese is seriously not what it could be. Must put in more effort when I have some free time. [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. APK

APK Distinguished Member

Time to concede. It's Rogaine time.

4. JetBlast

JetBlast Distinguished Member

The chick I am currently seeing is having some serious family problems and may end up moving to Philadelphia to get away from them. I can't do anything about it but it makes me feel like shit knowing this is going on.

5. eztantz

eztantz Senior Member

can't make a damn sale...not even a bump... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. eztantz

eztantz Senior Member

The chick I am currently seeing is having some serious family problems and may end up moving to Philadelphia to get away from them. I can't do anything about it but it makes me feel like shit knowing this is going on.

At least you are seeing someone - I just broke up with a girl sunday night.

7. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

Tell her that running from her problems isn't going to solve them.... but fucking you might be a good start.

8. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Stylish Dinosaur

Women in Uggz. Stop it already.

9. JetBlast

Tell her that running from her problems isn't going to solve them.... but fucking you might be a good start.
    I don't even know where to start with this one. There is so much shit going on here I don't know what to think of it all. She was one of my dad's employees who worked in the office next to me, until that airline left our airport and everyone was laid off. I was friendly with everyone in the office to begin with so it was even more sad to see them go - not to mention my dad being upset because he had absolutely no say in the matter. As I get to know this girl more I find out that her parents have just divorced, her mom is unemployed, one of her sisters is a drug addict, the family as a whole essentially has no money, and she is caught in the middle of all this. Just recently I drove about an hour to see her while she was sick because she could not go downstairs - the whole house was filled with bong smoke. I know she doesn't want anything to do with any of this - she is a hell of a good person and didn't do anything to deserve it. I just wish I could do something more than just be there to help her out a bit. Now she is in Philadelphia with her friends trying to get away from things, I haven't heard from her in about 5 days now. This is the same girl I am taking to London in March - I just hope, if anything, she can relax a bit there. The whole thing really makes me sick - mostly because there is absolutely nothing I can do about any of it. This combined with my depression has been seriously dragging me down recently and I really have no idea why; maybe it's all this stuff plus school starting this week also.

10. JayJay

JayJay Stylish Dinosaur

I don't even know where to start with this one. There is so much shit going on here I don't know what to think of it all.

She was one of my dad's employees who worked in the office next to me, until that airline left our airport and everyone was laid off. I was friendly with everyone in the office to begin with so it was even more sad to see them go - not to mention my dad being upset because he had absolutely no say in the matter.

As I get to know this girl more I find out that her parents have just divorced, her mom is unemployed, one of her sisters is a drug addict, the family as a whole essentially has no money, and she is caught in the middle of all this. Just recently I drove about an hour to see her while she was sick because she could not go downstairs - the whole house was filled with bong smoke. I know she doesn't want anything to do with any of this - she is a hell of a good person and didn't do anything to deserve it. I just wish I could do something more than just be there to help her out a bit. Now she is in Philadelphia with her friends trying to get away from things, I haven't heard from her in about 5 days now. This is the same girl I am taking to London in March - I just hope, if anything, she can relax a bit there.

The whole thing really makes me sick - mostly because there is absolutely nothing I can do about any of it. This combined with my depression has been seriously dragging me down recently and I really have no idea why; maybe it's all this stuff plus school starting this week also.

Not my business, but are you sure this is a good fit for you? Just saying...

11. JetBlast

Not my business, but are you sure this is a good fit for you? Just saying...
    I could go into the reasons why I think she is, but that's entirely off topic for this thread. If I didn't think it would be a good fit I wouldn't have went for her in the first place (considering I am admittedly not a big-timer and don't get around with a metric fuckton of women, I actually enjoy a good relationship). What is going on with her family has nothing to do with how I feel about her, and that is that. As you can imagine the whole thing does have her feeling a bit down, and that makes me a bit upset.

12. Teger

Teger Stylish Dinosaur

for a class this semester we all have to give presentations on scholarly articles distilling the main thesis and posing questions based on the ideas presented. last week we all signed up for dates, and wanting to get this over with, I signed up to go first (this thursday). the teacher and I have been e-mailing back and forth about the requirements/what I am planning on doing, and in an email I mentioned I was going to do a powerpoint to show some of the images included in the article (it's a historiographic piece.. kind of important). today she brings this up in class and tells everyone I'm setting the bar really high. wtf ;(

13. JayJay

JayJay Stylish Dinosaur

for a class this semester we all have to give presentations on scholarly articles distilling the main thesis and posing questions based on the ideas presented. last week we all signed up for dates, and wanting to get this over with, I signed up to go first (this thursday). the teacher and I have been e-mailing back and forth about the requirements/what I am planning on doing, and in an email I mentioned I was going to do a powerpoint to show some of the images included in the article (it's a historiographic piece.. kind of important). today she brings this up in class and tells everyone I'm setting the bar really high. wtf ;(
    Don't disappoint!

14. oneeightyseven

oneeightyseven Almost Special

that's a good thing! Embrace it.

15. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Stylish Dinosaur

I have an upcoming presentation this semester as well. Good luck, Teger. Don't forget to look sharp.