Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.
i feel ya - if it don't broil it don't belong in the oven neither.
I only eat food that requires me to cook it at 110%.
cook with fire. not buttons.
I keep seeing television ads for a medicament called Humira but they keep pronouncing it as Humera. This is exactly why the youth of today tend to be confused about things.
went to an appointment this am. showed up early, the office wasn't open yet, grabbed a seat next to the door.
- at least 3 generations of 1 family shows up, tries the door. locked.
- tries the keypad next to the door. rings and rings, no answer.
- pushes the automatic door button. door strains against the lock.
- tries the door again. still locked.
- alarm goes off.
- calls the office # on the cell phone. idiotic convo ensues.
- guy asks me, 'are they open'? i answer 'well you tried the door right? you called the number right? the alarm is going off right? you tell me, do you think they're open?' he complains that he's just asking a question and i explain hey i'm just giving you my answer. don't like it? fine.
I'm beginning to think double00 lives in Philly too because that sounds a lot like a distinctively Philly style of stupidity
Separate names with a comma.