• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQgeek
Is that why you're friends with conne? So that you look positively manly by comparison?
I'm friends with Conne cause he's a nice guy, and funny. And douchey.
Originally Posted by Connemara
Kwilk is only half a man.

2/3 goddamnit!

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SField
You went from some tragic upstate new york hovel to dulles to columbus ******* ohio and you're making it sound like you just circumnavigated the globe. You really are a ******* *****.

LOL I totally didn't see you at Dulles today

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I usually work a normal office job between 8 - 5 Monday through Friday. I volunteered to come in today, and help out a bit. I just now got off work. It's 4 ******* AM!!!!!!!!

I'm suppose to go to a football game in the morning, too.
frown.gif

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Waiting for FB to upload pics.
ffffuuuu.gif

Easier to make a fast webpage slide show and poast the link on FB.

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
So my boss asked me to sketch out some general floorplan ideas for an extension to a community center we're working on that involves a new wing with an indoor pool. And every logical solution involves transforming the building into the shape of a swastika. Normally not a big deal and something that can be shrugged off as incidental. This project is a Jewish Community Center.
ffffuuuu.gif

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by StephenHero
So my boss asked me to sketch out some general floorplan ideas for an extension to a community center we're working on that involves a new wing with an indoor pool. And every logical solution involves transforming the building into the shape of a swastika. Normally not a big deal and something that can be shrugged off as incidental. This project is a Jewish Community Center.
ffffuuuu.gif

Get the **** outta here.

philosophe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rdawson808
I have another:

I was beating myself up today because I always pass by the homeless people on my way to work and tell them I don't have any change. We give money to Bread for the City every year (as well as other donations), so I figure I have a little defense. But I feel bad about it.

As I'm leaving the office to go home this afternoon, I'm again berating myself for this. Just as I get to the deli that I pass every day, a guy asks if I have some money so he can get some food. He looks seriously desperate. I say to him "Yeah, come with me," and I walk in the deli. He follows. I tell him "get whatever you like; it's on me." I was prepared to let him buy food for the next two days. He hesitates and then asks me if I'm heading to Union Station. I say yes, but what's the point. He says "I was hoping to get something at McDonald's." So I ask him, "you don't want anything from here?" He says "Not really."

I walked out. "Beggars can't be choosers," applies literally to this situation. But, no, the food at this deli isn't good enough for you. Asshole. You're begging for money on the street and you pass up a free meal (or two)?

b

Two years ago, I was going to the movies on Christmas eve. A homeless guy hit me up for money, so I offered to buy him dinner at the upscale grocery across the street. He selects all sorts of prepared food, I pay, and I wish him well. Two minutes later, I happen to turn around and see that the guy is trying to sell the plate of food back to the market for cash.

I never give cash on the street. It all goes to drugs and drink.

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I go out this morning to put a new parking sticker on my car for the new year. it is so ******* cold, the sticker cracks into a half dozen pieces and I have to then put them on like a puzzle. never seen anything like that.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^I remember when Minnesota allowed people several months grace period to display new tabs on license plates for this very reason.

ysc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My ability to distract myself and procrastinate. Just did it again, damn.

jaac

Reaction score
Myself and Korea Air's website. I bought a bunch of clothing on holiday and now i have to get it home. Check the airplane website's baggage weight limit info. 23kg's allowed. No problem, send some stuff home and it costs a fortune as i expected but not as much as paying the £42 per kilo if i'm over the weight limit. So today i ring to confirm my flight and i ask to make sure, "um yeh 20kg total",
ffffuuuu.gif
. Post some more **** home and just scrape my bags under 20 kg. Will be royally pissed if the scales are off and the airport says the bags weigh more.

Eccentric

Reaction score
Seeing my ex in a relationship. Not very mature of me, but whatever.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads