Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

A flight of Sotol? I would have enjoyed that. Immensely. Sorry about the effects, though.

I'm just too old. I have to put a video on my Berry of me saying that, and keep it playing all night [​IMG] We had a few John Wayne manhattans, we killed to bottles of wine, and then moved to the Mexican spirits place. Bad choice.

2. Stazy

Stazy Senior member

It's currently 28 degrees, with a wind chill of 18.

Seriously?

Wear a damn sweater + jacket and you'll be fine. The temperature in Edmonton right now is -22 F! Just be happy you're not here. [​IMG]

3. Huntsman

Huntsman Senior member

I'm just too old. I have to put a video on my Berry of me saying that, and keep it playing all night [​IMG] We had a few John Wayne manhattans, we killed to bottles of wine, and then moved to the Mexican spirits place. Bad choice.
    Oh, wasn't implying you shouldn't have enjoyed it. By comparison I'm too damn old to have done more than the few Manhattans and a glass or two of wine. On a good night.

4. APK

APK Senior member

The girl next door is listening to that Good Charlotte song about not killing yourself. Coincidentally, that's exactly what I feel like doing now.

5. eztantz

eztantz Senior member

I can't sell these f'n HUGO BOSS suits - [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Huntsman

Huntsman Senior member

Dey iz pretty meh.

7. Northy

Northy Member

My college course as it feels like a repeat of the BTEC First I did last year, idiots who try and set me up with ugly younger girls when I already am dating someone and they have met her and just the idiots who drive at 3 mph! Oh and the bloody lawnmower that I spent an hour trying to start only to have someone else come along and start it first pull [​IMG]

8. rdawson808

rdawson808 Senior member

It's a Sunday and I'm working. Or trying to, at least. 30+ pages of this Order are mine to deal with. That's about a third of it, on a nearly 10 person team. I'm not sure how this happened. But there are too many issues going on for me to make heads or tails of. At least the weather's shit.

Ugh. All right...back to it.

b

9. ysc

ysc Senior member

It's a Sunday and I'm working. Or trying to, at least.

I feel your pain. Spent the day working in a book shop with far too many customers, still feeling rubbish from Fridays shenanigans. The worst part is getting it all done, finishing work, wanting to relax and then realising that tomorrow is Monday and it all starts again.

10. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

Sent home early today. Have 4 days in a row off. Can a n-word get a paycheck in here or wut? [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. munchausen

munchausen Senior member

People like my sister-in-law, who decided about 5 years ago that, despite growing up in Texas, she was a big Colts fan. And then in the past couple of years became a big Saints fan. She will never know what it's like to be a real football fan and yet still feels comfortable lording it over everyone when "her team" has success.

12. Shoe City Thinker

Shoe City Thinker Senior member

Comcast has throttled my Internet connection after hosting a mini ski film festival supplied by on-demand Netflix movies. Now my download speed is about what I got when I was a MediaOne customer in 2000.

13. Nil

Nil Senior member

People like my sister-in-law, who decided about 5 years ago that, despite growing up in Texas, she was a big Colts fan. And then in the past couple of years became a big Saints fan. She will never know what it's like to be a real football fan and yet still feels comfortable lording it over everyone when "her team" has success.

These type of people you can immediately dismiss with a "go fuck yourself, you bandwagon hoping cocksucker." You may want to edit the exact phrase to take into account her being your sister-in-law though.

14. munchausen

munchausen Senior member

These type of people you can immediately dismiss with a "go fuck yourself, you bandwagon hoping cocksucker." You may want to edit the exact phrase to take into account her being your sister-in-law though.

The funny thing is, I don't think she thinks of herself as jumping on a bandwagon. She grew up in Dallas and hates the Cowboys. Based on what I know about her, I can only assume that this is because the Cowboys' success during that time brought happiness to people that she didn't like (i.e., everybody). She's a miserable cunt.

15. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    She...hates the Cowboys.

She's a miserable cunt.

These are mutually exclusive.