• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I ate me some hot assssssss chicken wings, and now I need to put in my contacts to go out tonight.

Its going to buuuuuuuuurn.

K

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sho'nuff
I have stories to tell you. I've always had these sort of issues with my side of the family. Especially my 'entitled' little brother (who is 32 now). Pisses me off these little games they play. My parents too. Tons of story. Would love to share these with you and hear your stories over a drink at the next sf meet.

HEH: My 30-y-o brother has a marketing degree but can't write a resume. Consequently, he still lives with the parental units.

This is not pissing me off, just the usual aggravation: I make a fine turkey. cranberries. crawfish cornbread muffins. dressing. pumpkin soup (Kunk's recipe which is legit and worthy of any table). the relatives bring sides. My brother eats: turkey (white meat only), sweet potatoes with marshmallows on top, white rolls. That's it. I think that's all that he's eaten since he was 6. weird little twat. at least he seems to have kicked his meth habit.

No, actually, what's pissing me off is that I'm at the office to do physical inventory, showed up at 7 when I would have rather slept in, and no one can get their act together until we finally start counting at 1:30 in the afternoon. And they're still putting product away. And we're only counting half the warehouse - the rest should be ready tomorrow. WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF!!!

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by VKK3450
I ate me some hot assssssss chicken wings, and now I need to put in my contacts to go out tonight.

Its going to buuuuuuuuurn.

K

Does this mean that washing your hands is pissing you off?

smile.gif

T

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
F***ers gave me the wrong film... 220 =/= 120... so i wasted 6 dollars and can't go take pictures this afternoon.

i am pissed at myself for leaving the store without noticing, and even more pissed off for desensitizing it before i noticed. and i am kind of pissed at the store. but really even if i'd noticed before i opened it... they don't refund/exchange sensitized expired film.

so due to one, tiny oversight on my part i wasted money.

i realize its black friday and you work on commision camera store employee... but you are a local camera store, i support you instead of buying from somewhere else... the least you could do is say ' hey there is some 220 mixed in there, be sure you have 120' or ' hey, these two look a lot a like... this is 220, you need 120.

uhh.

also; and somewhat 'long story short' respooling 120film to a 620 spool is a pain **********.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
^^^ you know, they have these cameras now that don;t require your archaic 'film' - whatever that is.
smile.gif
get with the times grandpa.

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Douglas
Maid service just came. We're usually not here when they come; just realized just what a crappy job they do. In and out of here in 45 mins. Just going through the motions, not really a thorough job.

yeah, we stopped with the maid services. they are a real rip off.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
F***ers gave me the wrong film... 220 =/= 120... so i wasted 6 dollars and can't go take pictures this afternoon.

i am pissed at myself for leaving the store without noticing, and even more pissed off for desensitizing it before i noticed. and i am kind of pissed at the store. but really even if i'd noticed before i opened it... they don't refund/exchange sensitized expired film.

so due to one, tiny oversight on my part i wasted money.

i realize its black friday and you work on commision camera store employee... but you are a local camera store, i support you instead of buying from somewhere else... the least you could do is say ' hey there is some 220 mixed in there, be sure you have 120' or ' hey, these two look a lot a like... this is 220, you need 120.

uhh.

also; and somewhat 'long story short' respooling 120film to a 620 spool is a pain **********.

From someone who just received two developed B&W rolls of 35mm film in the mail today: there is much to appreciate regarding the technological wonderment that is digital cameras.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
No tickets to Lady GaGa tonight.
ffffuuuu.gif

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
God damn Amazon is evil. I'm up to 30 blu-rays now. Don't even have my projector or PS3 yet.
laugh.gif

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thomas
Does this mean that washing your hands is pissing you off?

smile.gif

T

Wash?

hands?

wat?

K

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thomas
^^^ you know, they have these cameras now that don;t require your archaic 'film' - whatever that is.
smile.gif
get with the times grandpa.

they do however require cash, and the lenses are also a ton more money than i care to or am able to spend.

i'll stick to 35 dollar lenses, and bodies that aren't 200 dollars a pop.

50 dollar minoltas with 50MM f/1=1.7 lenses FTW

but yeah, trying to use that stupid bakelite kodak relic was a disaster waiting to happen.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads