Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Nil

Nil Senior member

Jake Cutler's body language. Such a slack jawed, redneck douchebag loser. My being a Packers fan makes it worse. Though after his play this season, maybe a Bears fan would have the most hate for him.

2. Douglas

Douglas Stupid ass member

Jake Cutler's body language. Such a slack jawed, redneck douchebag loser. My being a Packers fan makes it worse. Though after his play this season, maybe a Bears fan would have the most hate for him.

+1 I hate Jay Cutler. He exited the Broncos in colossal douchebag fashion and he deserves all the shit he gets this season. I hope he throws 20 more picks this season.

3. ysc

ysc Senior member

I seem to have horrendous writers block at the moment, but for everything not just writing.

4. redcaimen

redcaimen Bigtime

I seem to have horrendous writers block at the moment, but for everything not just writing.

Any facial paralysis?

5. ysc

ysc Senior member

Any facial paralysis?

Not that I have noticed, but I can't make myself get up to look in the mirror.

6. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

Found out my uncle died today. [​IMG] He was my favorite uncle and also my godfather. It was from a heart attack.

Jeez - my condolences.

7. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

A chick in my history seminar got into Harvard Law. This pisses me off because I am clearly more intelligent than she and I now believe that I would have been admitted had I applied.

8. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

^ Last I read, you were failing Italian. Revel in the fact that Harvard would have rejected you on that basis alone.

9. Connemara

^ Last I read, you were failing Italian. Revel in the fact that Harvard would have rejected you on that basis alone.
    I am not failing you twit.

10. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

there is a hot girl who comes to my gym about the same time I do in the morning, and brings a tiny little rat dog in a box with her. then she lets this little creature run around the gym, including the mats where people practice BJJ and other mat arts, and has big signs up saying "no shoes on mat". what the fuck is she thinking?

11. ama

ama Senior member

A chick in my history seminar got into Harvard Law. This pisses me off because I am clearly more intelligent than she and I now believe that I would have been admitted had I applied.

That is a ridiculous assumption. Law school admission has nothing to to with intelligence. LSATs and grades, in that order. Did you even take LSATs? If so, did you get above a 172?

12. Connemara

That is a ridiculous assumption. Law school admission has nothing to to with intelligence. LSATs and grades, in that order. Did you even take LSATs? If so, did you get above a 172?
    I scored a 200 which got me into Princeton Law.

13. VKK3450

VKK3450 Senior member

This post earns a +1 and The JetBlast Seal of Approval.

Cuz you two (and g33k) are the biggest woman fails in history?

K

14. Douglas

Douglas Stupid ass member

I scored a 200 which got me into Princeton Law.

I graduated cum laude from Princeton Law.

15. APK

APK Senior member

Found out last week that the math class I've been taking this semester isn't on the list of "acceptable" courses for my gen ed requirement. It was when I was at the community college and I thought that wasn't any different at the university, since a 100-level algebra class sounded logical for a gen ed math requirement on an English degree.

Oversight on my part for sure, but this means not graduating next month and having to go an extra semester just for one class. And I just interviewed for a job related to my field of interest this morning, too, and was told I'm one of the lead candidates. [​IMG]