• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What the **** is up with these new Kit-Kat "Large Size" bars. Instead of 4 individual sticks, there are two big-ass ones. WHY!?!? Half the reason I used to buy this goddamn candy was to break off a piece and save the rest for later. Can't do that anymore.

Go to hell H.B. Reese Candy Co., you schmucks.

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I hate people who walk a certain way, a sort of unbalanced bounce in one leg. I want to trip them with my umbrella and then render them unable to walk.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kit Kat has never been a good choice anyways.

Bandwagonesque

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stazy
Kit Kat has never been a good choice anyways.

plain.gif

Careful.... that's one of the greatest chocolate bars ever you're talking about.

You're lucky you're in Finland... god I love those Tupla chocolate bars, and Fazer chocolate.

You know what grinds my gears? Those "singles" chocolate bars. You know the ones I mean... they are half the size of a standard chocolate bar, for the same price. There are two kinds of idiots who probably consume this:
1) those who think it's a "healthier" choice
2) those who lack the willpower to not consume an entire full size chcolate bar.

I'm still not sure what bothers me the most about this... if it's the people who buy these, or the corporate fatcats who thought it would be a good idea to produce these.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bandwagonesque
plain.gif

Careful.... that's one of the greatest chocolate bars ever you're talking about.

You're lucky you're in Finland... god I love those Tupla chocolate bars, and Fazer chocolate.

I have no problem sending you some if you want. I'm going to the post office on monday...

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Liberty Ship
And the absence of paragraphs.
And sentence fragments.

matadorpoeta

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
it's pissing me off that i've had a headache, neckache, and fever for two days, and no one's backing me up in my mini debate with bouji about americans tipping, and i'm not even american!

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This is actually one of those deals that pisses me off and also makes me laugh like the village idiot
smile.gif

Huntsman is bragging over on the "I just bought a..." thread about a 320 gigabyte drive he bought for $90.

NINETY DOLLARS!!!! I remember clearly the day I bought my first hard-drive: it was an external 40 mb drive that I thought I absolutely stole for $400!!!

So I'm pissed about storage being so freakin' cheap!

But I'm also happy as heck 'cause I bought a 1 gb flash drive thingy today for one of my kids for $19.00!

So stuff sort of evened out for me today.
satisfied.gif

matadorpoeta

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
But I'm also happy as heck 'cause I bought a 1 gb flash drive thingy today for one of my kids for $19.00!
imagine writing that sentence 20 years ago.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I remember my friend's dad shelling out like $120 so he could get a 3.5" floppy drive. It was 5-1/4" half height form factor.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by matadorpoeta
imagine writing that sentence 20 years ago.
I bought the hard drive 20 years ago. I couldn't even imagine a gigbyte, let alone afford one.

The drive I bought was about the size of a 1-1/2 pound loaf of bread. Heavy as hell, and loud (had its own cooling fan). And today I buy this flash drive that's about 1-1/2-inch long!

Hate to sound old, but it blows my mind, man.
blush.gif

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
Hate to sound old, but it blows my mind, man.
blush.gif

I'm 28 and it blows my mind, so no worries. I remember being a kid and being happy when 3.5" floppies became standard, because they were so much smaller than those annoying 5.25" floppies--and 720k! On one disc! It was amazing!

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So my neighbor just fucked the living **** out of some girl. They insisted on hitting the wall every 25 seconds, and the incessant squeak squeak of the bed nearly sent me over the edge.

Of course, I'm more jealous than enraged. Lucky sonuvabitch.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
I hate people who walk a certain way, a sort of unbalanced bounce in one leg. I want to trip them with my umbrella and then render them unable to walk.
Are you referring to the gangsta lean?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads