1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. brokencycle

brokencycle Senior member

Quit wallowing and keep posting.

2. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

It's been 3 hours and 45 minutes but I already miss my dog. She wasn't even a very good one tbh. I don't think I want dogs again. The happiness is too short and the pain too much. A part of me thinks this one's departure is partly because she'd been around for almost half my life.

I don't know what the average is but I'm going to guess I'm well above average for recent deaths in my life, even if this one was "just" a dog, I don't need to see my family crying and distraught any more. I'm pretty tired of it all.

Here was her proudest moment. I think it was 2005 or so. And we're 82% sure it was dead when she found it. For three days she would carry that thing. Molly with Squirrel.jpg

3. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior member

Ed, sorry to hear about the loss of your beloved companion. It does hurt to lose them but all of life is nothing but one big loss with moments of happiness. Grab those where you can.

dotcomzzz likes this.