• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I suspect that this "attraction" from other celebs lies in the fact that he's simultaneously one of the most famous and most notorious public figures in the country. Being linked to him gets you plenty of attention, which is always a good thing for someone who wants to be famous

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

It's not blatant, it's the standard remark, I've had gold diggers use on me at least 10 times.

What car were you driving?

And did you drive your cawk into their gold digging vaginas?

Last edited:

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Audi A3 etc. and no mostly ended up rolling around on the ground laughing.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i keep forgetting that a car like an a3 prolly costs like $150k in Europe.

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
In Denmark it 40k used and I was in school at the time, a new one starts at 50k and the S3 is close to 180.

You can get a S3 for 50- 70k in Germany.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I wish they hadn't stopped making the hatchback A3 :(

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My voice of speaking is somewhat deep to where I can't sing most of the songs I hear coming from my hi-fi stereo unless I do falsetto.

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

My voice of speaking is somewhat deep to where I can't sing most of the songs I hear coming from my hi-fi stereo unless I do falsetto.

♫♫OooOOohhh...she's a little runaway.♫♫

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I was at the brewpub tonight went into the restroom to use the urinal station. Some guy walks near to me and says "Hey maybe I can help you with your 'act'" (made air quotes). I said "What the hell is wrong with you that's no way to comport yourself your mother failed to teach you values."

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I was at the brewpub tonight went into the restroom to use the urinal station. Some guy walks near to me and says "Hey maybe I can help you with your 'act'" (made air quotes). I said "What the hell is wrong with you that's no way to comport yourself your mother failed to teach you values."

You're too metrosexual..

Cordwinder

Reaction score

Next time say yes please, turn and continue to piss on him.

aravenel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got some ramen on my tie. A trip to Tie Crafters is in my future it seems... :fu:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads