• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Go suck some more clitoris, you *****. Your country sucks. You suck. **** off.

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ladies, ladies, you're all pretty!

Midol for all!

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Okay I know I han said this before, but this is a free country (unlike Australia) and so I can repeat myself if I want it's my choice. I really don't like the word "relish" as a verb because it puts me in mind of horseradish, which is a nutriment I do not want to eat just don't like it. I just visited the website of an avant garde composer I like and on her page it besays "I don’t look for the easy way out - I enjoy solving musical problems and relish a challenge."

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yesterday was exciting within this thread...no?
:eh:

ethanm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have asked this guy the same question in 3 emails this morning and he has yet to answer it in any of his replies. What the ******* ****. Do I go for a fourth?

Last edited:

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I have asked this guy the same question in 3 emails this morning and he has yet to answer it in any of his replies. What the ******* ****. [COLOR=FF00AA]Do I go for a fourth?[/COLOR]

No. You should have not gone for the 2nd.

Biscotti

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man, I just feel so used and betrayed regarding breaking up with this last girl. A week ago she told me that she loved me, that she couldn't imagine life without me, that I fascinate her, that we would make this relationship work at any cost. She's even hinted at marriage before. Then I receive a call the other day, and she tells me that she no longer wishes to do this and doesn't care if we continue communication at all.

I feel that I was used in the sense that I definitely feel I helped her overcome **** from her past...I was the first man she's fucked in two years. I was probably her first healthy relationship. I feel like I was used as emotional support upon her moving and after she established herself more there was no need for me.

I feel really ******* stupid--I honestly thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with this woman. I only knew her for four months, but I've never felt quite a connection with anyone. I haven't seen her in three months, but once I moved to NYC it would've been feasible to see each other ~twice a month. During these three months we've sent over 40,000 text messages, Skyped several hundred hours and probably a comparable amount of phone time as well. I really thought **** was going to work--I really thought there was a love and a desire between us that would've never ended.

I just have to not think about it and not drink. A good friend invited me to come to Europe with him after I get driven up to NYC. I think I'm going to follow through and meet him in Milan, Italy and then spend some time in the Alps before going to Amsterdam--he said he'll buy me a whore. I need to just clear my head.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Man, I just feel so used and betrayed regarding breaking up with this last girl. A week ago she told me that she loved me, that she couldn't imagine life without me, that I fascinate her, that we would make this relationship work at any cost. She's even hinted at marriage before. Then I receive a call the other day, and she tells me that she no longer wishes to do this and doesn't care if we continue communication at all.

I feel that I was used in the sense that I definitely feel I helped her overcome **** from her past...I was the first man she's fucked in two years. I was probably her first healthy relationship. I feel like I was used as emotional support upon her moving and after she established herself more there was no need for me.

I feel really ******* stupid--I honestly thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with this woman. [COLOR=FF00AA] I only knew her for four months, but I've never felt quite a connection with anyone. [/COLOR] I haven't seen her in three months, but once I moved to NYC it would've been feasible to see each other ~twice a month. During these three months we've sent over 40,000 text messages, Skyped several hundred hours and probably a comparable amount of phone time as well. I really thought **** was going to work--I really thought there was a love and a desire between us that would've never ended.

I just have to not think about it and not drink. A good friend invited me to come to Europe with him after I get driven up to NYC. I think I'm going to follow through and meet him in Milan, Italy and then spend some time in the Alps before going to Amsterdam--he said he'll buy me a whore. I need to just clear my head.

:brick:

zarathustra

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My morning started off not so bad for a Monday... until the train. Limited A/C and then pinned into the wall by a gentleman that made Chris Christie look slim. I literally had half my seat stolen from me such that I could not even drink my coffee this morning or even look at my phone. Now my back is pissed off at me for contorting in such non-human ways.

:fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu:

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Mondays always find a way to get you.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads