• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

ImaPro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Indirectly borrowed a car. I went to take a final and the anti theft system decided to activate during that time. It's been 40 min...I'm cooking in Texas heat.

:fu:

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score

The right pocket of the jeans I'm wearing is broken. That means I have to carry my keys in my back pocket like women do. (Cellular telephone goes in left pocket hey I know some of you will give me the berries for that but "diz wha diz" as they say.)

One of the best things about styleforvm is I learn so much about women that I never knew before.

eduardo14

Reaction score

The right pocket of the jeans I'm wearing is broken. That means I have to carry my keys in my back pocket like women do. (Cellular telephone goes in left pocket hey I know some of you will give me the berries for that but "diz wha diz" as they say.)
I've always had my phone in my left pocket..what's wrong with that?

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think many of the superstars of Styleforum will tell you that having a phone in your pocket ruins the silhouette of your pantas.

I should add that I have a ridiculous number of keys on my key ring to where I look like a janitor. It's a lot better to have that many keys in a front pocket, no two ways about it.

Last edited:

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is that a ring of keys in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just happy to see you hehehe!

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Okay maybe I got misogyny or something but I hate the names of lots of women's garments to where I will not even pronounce them using my voice. (I do sometimes pronounce them silently in my mind.) I am talking about words like blouse, panty, bra, and teddy. Today I was reminded of another such word that I don't like it is cami. What kind of ridiculous word is that give me a break!

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

That is hilarious and awful. I recently had some bible thumper stop me on the street and ask if I know I'm going to heaven. I told him, "You kidding me? I have no shot!"

and the lord hath struck you with his might, and it hath hit your eye.

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Today is the day where I have to deal with my sister for the first time in 5+ years.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Good luck.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
greet her with a tight hug. and whisper to her you missed her. and sprinkle some fake tears before you do.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
how about giving her a tight hug, then whisper something weird and creepy like "they're here. they already got to conne. watch out"

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
******* Royal Mail and **** Australia Post for that matter been waiting on a package from England since 30 April and still not here :brick:

And did anyone tell me that the Belgium beer they serve at a local pub is 12% no they did not 'oh thats why we only put in 300ml glasses' thank you.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads