1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior member

There seems to be common ingredients to many of your anecdotes that involve coffee shops, hot baristas, and uncomfortable conversations.

2. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

You know, you're right. It is pretty much my life in a nutshell.

A few weeks ago I went to see this band play and before the band went on this guy walks up to me and says, "Hey, you go to Variety." I'm all, yes, I drink coffee. He's like, "Wait, you don't recognize me? I am there like everyday and I see you all of the time." I'm all, well I see a lot of people there, but I will say hello to you the next time I see you, what's your name?" He's all, "Well I guess I don't have a distinct enough look for you to recognize me." I mean, what a dick, right? The thing is he did have a distinct look because he had a scar down his eye like Sub-Zero in Mortal Kombat. Have not seen this guy since, he probably only sees me in the astral plane or something.

1 person likes this.
  3. jcman311

jcman311 Senior member

Has pBooth ever thought to collect these stories into some sort of memoir? I would probably read that (and I rather do not like readng)

2 people like this.
  4. patrickBOOTH

It would be more of a pamphlet. I am a very simple person.

5. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior member

I bet J. Peterman would buy these stories!

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  6. jcman311

jcman311 Senior member

Thats what I was thinking! I bet he does have the simple life like Peterman too. Slumping on the couch at home complaining about the cable being out (or in pBs case, the shine of his shoes)

7. patrickBOOTH

Jesussssss!!!!! Soaps up your arms!!!!!!

8. L'Incandescent

L'Incandescent Senior member

Pert near any time of day I can turn on TV and see baseball. But you know what I can't just see a WNBA game whenever I want because the quote on quote intelligentsia of TV broadcasting don't understand the mente of the gente so to speak the people are clammering for more WNBA coverage.

2 people like this.
  9. patrickBOOTH

So back to discourse on pB's dating situation. I downloaded an app where you look at women and swipe them in different directions depending on if you think they are sluts or not. I have swiped probably thousands of girls so far on this thing and have only gotten one match. Who is that lucky lady you ask? Gomestar's sister-in-law. Only because she knows me.

1 person likes this.
  10. patrickBOOTH

My lesbian crush barista told me a secret. She said, "wanna hear a secret?" I said "yes" and she told it to me (don't think I'm gonna tell you guys because I can keep a secret).

2 people like this.
  11. patrickBOOTH

Now that I have been looking at women I have noticed things about their bodies that I find interesting. Women seem to gain weight in their upper arms. Men don't really. What's with that? Also, I have come to realize that I like women with very low hairlines. So I guess you could call them "hairy". I like hairy women.

12. patrickBOOTH

It is very humid out, but my lips are chapped. That seems weird to me.

13. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

Went camping and canoeing in NH over the weekend.

Did not take a shit (lack of urge).

Just got home and took a painful shit that tore my asshole.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  14. double00

double00 Senior member

i think it's pretty common to dry out a little whilst camping.

in college i took my girlfriend camping so we could bone down in the great outdoors for a few days. on the way back we got mexican food and she disappeared for like 40 minutes. i was wondering if she'd had a stroke or something and finally she reappeared and was talking about needing more fiber. i didn't dump until the next day but nothing tore. i think it has to do with not getting enough water and being a little overexposed.

also: sitz baths.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  15. O Jovem Mathis

O Jovem Mathis Member

The buns area is like estrela-do-Mar which knows how to regenerate everything will torna-se bom I just know it!!!

16. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

What would a 10-year old like you know about tearing of the buns area?? :puzzled:

17. double00

double00 Senior member

maybe 10 years in the developed world equals 26 years in Portugal?

18. O Jovem Mathis

O Jovem Mathis Member

My teacher said it when we learned estrela-do-Mar!!!

19. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior member

I did quite a bit of camping as a youngster and into my 20s. I quit when I woke up one morning at moose camp and the coffee pot was frozen and there as two new feet of snow on the crowd. That said I have to say nothing beats the morning dump while camping after a night of drinking. Just you and nature.

20. Van Veen

Van Veen Senior member

My troop existed solely for the purpose of the troop leaders to get away from their wives, drink beer, and play poker. It was a very dysfunctional troop. There wasn't one Eagle Scout the entire time I was in it. (I made it to life, but quit when I was 15 or 16 and developed other interests.) We were damned good at starting fires, though. Always won the fire related events at competitions.

1 person likes this.