Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. hanker565

hanker565 Senior member

Ebay buyer who asks me to take more measurements before paying. "I need to know this before I can make payment."

Second chance offer sent...

2. Teger

Teger Senior member

on the bus to class today, start feeling sick, end up bailing at a random stop and throwing up in the bushes a bunch of times. needless to say, didn't make it to class today.

3. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

just found out I have swine flu. could be worse, it could have been when I was on the road, but it could have happened at a better time, I have a half dozen students in from around the world for a class this week and I really should be spending some time with them.

4. sho'nuff

sho'nuff grrrrrrrr!!

just found out I have swine flu. could be worse, it could have been when I was on the road, but it could have happened at a better time, I have a half dozen students in from around the world for a class this week and I really should be spending some time with them.

please take care. im sure you will be fine in no time.

5. Mustapha

Mustapha Senior member

I'm in IT services sales and call on just about any industry. You'd think not returning a phone call call, even just to say 'we're fine thanks', would be the done thing. I just cancelled a museum membership because of this.

6. rdawson808

rdawson808 Senior member

Yikes. Forget about the students and take care of yourself.

b

7. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

Damn GT. Be well, but I'm thinking you'll have good resistance.

8. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

Jeebus, get well soon GT!

makes my peevishness about a lingering chess beat-down seem kind of minor.

9. philosophe

philosophe Senior member

Refuah shleimah, Zach. Swine flu is a lousy reward for travel.

10. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

Good luck with the recovery.

11. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

Good luck with the recovery.
    +1 globetrotter, all the best.

12. rdawson808

rdawson808 Senior member

Stupid computer viruses, etc. I'm surfing and something weird pops up. Now I figure I should really update tihngs. So it's doing that now. But Norton doesn't seem to want to let me update my subscription. Says I already have one or something. Why must this be confusing? And why do people have to get their jollies off of fucking with other people's computers?

b

13. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

thanks, all

14. JetBlast

JetBlast Senior member

^ Best of luck to you, GT.

I was approached by a group of college girls on the Mall today (while on the phone) and their incessant bugging me about their dislike of the Iranian nuke program, forcing me pamphlets, etc. Sadly they didn't take too kindly when I yelled "tits or GTFO" at them before continuing on my way.

It was worth the effort.

15. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

I was approached by a group of college girls on the Mall today (while on the phone) and their incessant bugging me about their dislike of the Iranian nuke program, forcing me pamphlets, etc. Sadly they didn't take too kindly when I yelled "tits or GTFO" at them before continuing on my way. It was worth the effort.
    Growing into a man right before our eyes. So proud.