• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

zarathustra

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Exchange server went offline this morning. Ran the **** out of space. Literally ate through tens of gigs in a few days....

So I had to stumble through what is now 16ish inches of snow with at least a quarter inch of ice on top of it, chip the truck out of the ice to get in (luckily the heat goes to 90). While the truck idled I shoveled enough in front of it to get a running start through the the barrier the plows created. Slid into my neighbors yard across the street. Righted myself and made it to train. Scored a diesel and passed the electrics into the city took twice as long but made it.

As I am fixing the ****... The psu on someone's computer catches fire. Get him back up and running.

Had to pimp smack the office manager when she bcc'd her dad (a partner of mine) on an email. He replied all. Haha. She has more to deal with tomorrow for it all!

I now have to order a san server asap and get it configured. Will also use it to phase out XP for XenApp. They can do it my way. You want chrome. Here is internet explorer. You want an iPhone. Meet your new Nokia.

no more accommodation. The times they are a changing. Now to get home and shovel. #fumetronorth

ethanm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This goddamn French store gave me store credit for a return and now it's been over a week since I used that credit and they haven't shipped anything! French people, ****.

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
I spent like fifteen minutes trying to buy body wash. Overwhelmed with selection.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
dude. dr bronners. for reals tho

apparently my apartment ventilation can't handle a keller bird. how am i going to live from now on

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Exchange server went offline this morning. Ran the **** out of space. Literally ate through tens of gigs in a few days....

So I had to stumble through what is now 16ish inches of snow with at least a quarter inch of ice on top of it, chip the truck out of the ice to get in (luckily the heat goes to 90). While the truck idled I shoveled enough in front of it to get a running start through the the barrier the plows created. Slid into my neighbors yard across the street. Righted myself and made it to train. Scored a diesel and passed the electrics into the city took twice as long but made it.

As I am fixing the ****... The psu on someone's computer catches fire. Get him back up and running.

Had to pimp smack the office manager when she bcc'd her dad (a partner of mine) on an email. He replied all. Haha. She has more to deal with tomorrow for it all!

I now have to order a san server asap and get it configured. Will also use it to phase out XP for XenApp. They can do it my way. You want chrome. Here is internet explorer. You want an iPhone. Meet your new Nokia.

no more accommodation. The times they are a changing. Now to get home and shovel. #fumetronorth
internet explorer?

You trying to make all of your intelligent workers quit in frustration?

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
If you have body hair it seems like you have to use an inordinate about of body wash. Soap works best for the non-waxed man.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Jeez L'ink it was one little fight. I hardly think it's grounds for uprooting myself to St. Louis

Well, then I guess you don't really want to solve your problems of life just want to hoo hoo hoo about them (can't hear the fighting from the STL that's for sure).

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
woke up in the middle of the night again coz of allergies. and the rashes are are deep down ****** crack. fml....

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Jesus, a little ******* rain shuts the whole state down. Schools suck these days. They should just close the whole thing for the winter, as that's practically what they're doing anyways, only sending parents scrambling to make work arrangements.

Storm was all ice here. Roads were more or less fine, but the sidewalks are terrifying. No shoveling, but I was seriously worried I was going to die walking to and from my car. One hour delayed start for work, whatever good that does.

Huh. See what I learned over the last two weeks is that the north can handle any weather in winter with aplomb, no disruptions, nothing.

archetypal_yuppie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ha. Georgia melted down cause of 1/20th the snow we got in NYC. Here we mostly have people whining.

BTW, shutting down schools is a demonstration of how to properly handle a bad snowstorm, not a demonstration that we can't. Failing to shut them down it what can result in real problems.

ethanm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I haven't missed a day of work commuting by train despite this stupid winter. I have, however, whined prolifically about it.

Last edited:

ethanm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Dr. Bronner's hemp almond is the best soap I've ever used. Scent is incredible and it's all natural.

I will never understand why this marketing term matters so much to people.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads