Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

Don't even worry a second about diet restrictions at this stage. Just find (or get him to find) a restaurant and tittybar (+ other stuff you may be interested in...) - the veggies won't eat the meat, the sobers won't drink the alcohol, etc...
    FTFY

2. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

Short-bowl toilets. FFFUUUU--

3. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

Short-bowl toilets. FFFUUUU--

*plop* *splash*
    Fuuuuuu

I think in the original bb.com misc thread, there'c a rage meme depicting that experience.

4. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

*plop* *splash*
    Fuuuuuu

I think in the original bb.com misc thread, there'c a rage meme depicting that experience.

It's more that I don't want to know how cold the porcelain is or how deep the water is, but yes, that is another FFUUUU about those infernal crappers.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

5. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

Non-drinkers at a bachelor party?

Don't even worry a second about diet restrictions at this stage. Just find (or get him to find) a restaurant and bar (+ other stuff you may be interested in...) - the veggies won't eat the meat, the sobers won't drink the alcohol, etc...

eh, just find a decent strip club and have at it. or a pool hall.

6. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

It's more that I don't want to know how cold the porcelain is or how deep the water is, but yes, that is another FFUUUU about those infernal crappers.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Damn that is catchy. I'm gonna be singing that all weekend now.

7. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

You shouldn't make fun of people with pee-pee problems. [​IMG]

8. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

9. ysc

ysc Senior member

The sun rising so god damn early. I have never stayed in Scotland this far into the summer. I am getting home, it is not that late but the sky is already getting lighter and all the god damn seagulls are squawking which means another night of crappy sleep.

10. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

The sun rising so god damn early. I have never stayed in Scotland this far into the summer. I am getting home, it is not that late but the sky is already getting lighter and all the god damn seagulls are squawking which means another night of crappy sleep.
    I still wan t to visit Scotland! [​IMG]

11. gnatty8

gnatty8 Senior member

What are you doing there? Some kind of science stuff?

12. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

That's certainly showing her the pimp hand.

Joe makes even teh g33k look like a mutha fuckin' playa. [​IMG]

13. ysc

ysc Senior member

What are you doing there? Some kind of science stuff?

Just finishing up some kind of science stuff (biology bsc) and then I will be YoungUnemployedGraduate. Waiting around to graduate, nothing more exciting that that.

Fortunately today I am back at home before sunrise and the damn seagulls start up so I might get some sleep.

14. rdawson808

rdawson808 Senior member

stupd fucking Food and Wine recipe. Have they ever dealt with realit? Puff pastry comes in 10x10 squares. And it's already 1/8 inch thick. I can't make it 1/8th inch thick and 12x12. Stupid fuckers.

b