• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He was probably just trying to get out of having to be at the Pinstripe Bowl.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

A very close friend of 27 years had a massive coronary on the night of 12/27. The Windsor hospital ambulanced him to Henry Ford in Detroit where he was intubated and had several procedures done on an emergency basis. He's currently in a medically induced coma and they are hoping to bring him out of it tomorrow.

:(
He'll be in my prayers

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was just watching a UFC fight where a guy tried to kick, connected with the opponents knee, broke his own shin, the lower half of the leg and foot wrapped around the guys knee like a limp sack.

I've seen and dealt with a lot worse, but for me, its always grosser/more cringe worthy seeing it on TV compared to real life.

Last edited:

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Okay this is my last post of the evening. I've got a dilemmina hoping you guys will help me. I been watching The Newlywed Game and I got to thinking I'd really enjoy being a contestant and seeing if my answers agreed with my wife's maybe win a trip to San Juan or Angola. Here's the thing though I am not married and so I can't go on. Do you think it would be worth it to get married just so's I can go on The Newlywed Game? Just seems like it would be a lot of fun (The Newlywed Game).

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
Damnit. One of my best friend's younger sister is putting me in a horrible position. She was flirting with me the other day, which I was foolishly responsive to (teasingly, sort of). She's been sending texts all night. She's out drinking with some clowns an hour drive away from her house and she sort of implied she was relying on coming over tonight instead of driving home for a quick screw, which I don't want, because I'm hanging out with her brother tomorrow, and it's totally exploitative. She's practically forcing me to make her drive home drunk on a dangerous highway in the freezing cold or go home with one of these goons she's with, who are bad news by all objective standards.

Last edited:

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If it's the same girl who tried getting you to cheat, at a friends wedding well knowing you are married, I would say let her do door no 2.

Maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

Last edited:

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
You're thinking of someone else. Who the hell would marry me? Women are dumb, but not that dumb.

Last edited:

donjuan17

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Take her in. You aren't doing this for you, this is a selfless deed you are doing. Your buddy would rather it you than some other unknown asshole.

This is what you wanted to hear you prick so just get on with it.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
srs answer, take her in and dont screw.

not srs answer, what b said.

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Damnit. One of my best friend's younger sister is putting me in a horrible position. She was flirting with me the other day, which I was foolishly responsive to (teasingly, sort of). She's been sending texts all night. She's out drinking with some clowns an hour drive away from her house and she sort of implied she was relying on coming over tonight instead of driving home for a quick screw, which I don't want, because I'm hanging out with her brother tomorrow, and it's totally exploitative. She's practically forcing me to make her drive home drunk on a dangerous highway in the freezing cold or go home with one of these goons she's with, who are bad news by all objective standards.

You left out important details, how old, and how hot?

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
She made it home safely, and now she's sexting from bed. That's a pretty decent middle ground.

She's three years younger, and right around the 30th-50th percentile of girls that are in my league. For reference, I'm a utility infielder with a gimpy knee in AA. I really have no interest, for obvious reasons, but somehow I'm deprived enough in my weekend entertainment to play along.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads