1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Senior member

This is actually true. It's state law, look it up.

If'n they don't, y'all can legally shoot 'em.

2. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

Having almost no money is pissing me off.

Maybe it's time to visit ed in nyc again? [​IMG]

3. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

Maybe it's time to visit ed in nyc again? [​IMG]
    Yeah but, in order for him to fill my coffers, he makes me fill something else[​IMG]

4. tiecollector

tiecollector Senior member

I'm pissed that I had to switch tailors because the first one does not understand the concept of slim fit. I guess everyone in TX is supposed to wear shirts like tents.

Not really where I live either. What I had to do was tailor a shirt myself and then wear it in and say, this is what I want. My tailor was flabbergasted and kept asking if I was sure. Yes I'm sure! You just need to grab your tailor by the balls and use it as a pin cushion.

5. FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow Senior member

Sunday night I went to a friends house for dinner, came home around 2AM. Dragged my ass out of bed a 7AM to be at a client site on time at 8:15AM. I get there and there is no one to unlock the door for me. At 10:30 the VP finance shows up and says "I forgot to tell you, today you didn't have to show up until 10:30AM." [​IMG]

6. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Senior member

Not really where I live either. What I had to do was tailor a shirt myself and then wear it in and say, this is what I want. My tailor was flabbergasted and kept asking if I was sure. Yes I'm sure! You just need to grab your tailor by the balls and use it as a pin cushion.

Just drive down to Dixon. It's a hotbed of sartorial splendor. [​IMG]
    The Neopalitan overalls are the bomb.

7. tiecollector

Just drive down to Dixon. It's a hotbed of sartorial splendor. [​IMG]
    The Neopalitan overalls are the bomb.

Huge meth capital too. I actually wouldn't mind going there for some clothes for line dancing. By Neopolitan I assume you are talking about overalls that are both strawberry, chocolate and vanilla colored right?

8. whodini

whodini Senior member

My best friend got a job...so now he's bailing on visiting me down here in Jan. [​IMG]

9. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

My best friend got a job...so now he's bailing on visiting me down here in Jan. [​IMG]
    You've shown him pictures of the ladies right?

10. whodini

whodini Senior member

You've shown him pictures of the ladies right?
    That and stories of beer at bars costing $1... [​IMG]

11. jkennett

jkennett Senior member

east coast to west and back to east. currently res
    Beers for a dollar? And that's in central america? I'm sort of disappointed honestly... I used to frequent a bar that had dollar import beer nights weekly (with an admirable list of beers from around the world). If you were just looking to get trashed you could get cheap swill at another place for a dime per plastic cup. That's in Pennsylvania in the year 2007. You definitely have the upper-hand on the ladies though. And the surfing... Costa Rica, right?

12. Homme

Homme Senior member

Today at the gym there were more weights on the floor than on the racks. Mentioned it to the staff at the front desk on my way out, "nothing we can do about it" :\\.

13. tiecollector

Today at the gym there were more weights on the floor than on the racks. Mentioned it to the staff at the front desk on my way out, "nothing we can do about it" :\\.

Free weight separation anxiety.

14. SoCal2NYC

SoCal2NYC Senior member

People who take longer to order at Starbucks than it takes to make and drink the beverage.

15. whodini

whodini Senior member

Beers for a dollar? And that's in central america? I'm sort of disappointed honestly... I used to frequent a bar that had dollar import beer nights weekly (with an admirable list of beers from around the world). If you were just looking to get trashed you could get cheap swill at another place for a dime per plastic cup. That's in Pennsylvania in the year 2007. You definitely have the upper-hand on the ladies though. And the surfing... Costa Rica, right?
    Yeah, sorry if you can't quite recreate your wildest "EuroTrip" buying-everything-for-15-cents fantasies in my country. Not sure how you can compare going to one place or another for deals versus an entire country's bars operating on eternal happy hour prices. [​IMG] Honestly, the price of booze here is somewhat regulated to control alcoholism. Beer would be practically free but taxes help prevent people from buying beer instead of groceries, going to work, etc. But yes on the women, surfing, scuba diving, 70-80 degree weather year-round, beaches, rainforrests, volcanoes, etc.

16. EL72

EL72 Senior member

People who take longer to order at Starbucks than it takes to make and drink the beverage.

+1 and then who have to pay for a $4 coffee with a f#ckin' credit card while I'm waiting to get a venti bold.

17. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

+1 and then who have to pay for a $4 coffee with a f#ckin' credit card while I'm waiting to get a venti bold.

Awww you guys are cute together.

18. tiecollector

CC is so much faster than people fidgeting for change. You remind me of the soup nazi.

19. GoSurface

GoSurface Senior member

CC is so much faster than people fidgeting for change. You remind me of the soup nazi.

+1: I was just about to post this.

20. Manny Calavera

Manny Calavera Senior member