• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

zarathustra

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like the only ones making it to our house this year for Crimmus are the Jews...the Gentiles cannot make it.

(Now I have to hide the Nativity Scene and all other imagery of the Dear 8 pounds 6 ounces... new born infant Jesus, don't even know a word yet). The SO (even though she is a Hallmark Christian) is really only close with the Jewish side of her family (who are generally JINOs) who come with their version of the Feast of the Seven Fishes. [I am not talking oysters here). On Crimmus Morning, her family will come bearing bagels, kugel, lox, herring, whitefish salad, and various other smoked and pickled fishes and salads [would prefer Bitcoins, frankensense and myrhhhhh]. Since I cannot even stand the thought of eating this, I will proceed to make a Bacon Bloody Mary (must remember to go to the Palm for their nuclear horseradish), fire up the grill and make a bacon egg [the bacon and fried egg qualifies it for breakfast] cheeseburger [which was grass fed and free range] on a toasted roll. Then, slightly betrunken and stuffed from the large piece of cow that was consumed, I will distribute the presents to everyone in my festive attire. I will then settle into my chair, with a Crimmus moon pie and an Ale8-One (spiked of course), to open my stocking and presents.

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

zarathustra

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Looks like the only ones making it to our house this year for Crimmus are the Jews...the Gentiles cannot make it.

FFS people. It is things like this that make me question why I question my cynicism and cantankerous nature towards humankind. My wife's grandmother had a major stroke late last week/early this weekend. There has always been major friction with that side of the family (They are as dysfunctional and white trash (similar to much of my family except they didn't have to be. The grandmother was a graduate of Columbia way back in the day and came from a family that was solidly upper-middle class-- another rant.) So when everyone was trying to solidify Crimmus Plans to buy food, they were suddenly unavailable-- and didn't say much as to why. Turns out that the reason for the unavailability was that the grandmother was in the hospital due to the stroke. For whatever reason, that wasn't conveyed. Really? What the **** is wrong with people.... Knowing what I know about her health, I am surprised this wasn't fatal or at least a long term coma.

Last edited:

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
**** this TSA randomizer iPad bullshit.

If a digital coin flip is all that is needed to decide that I don't have to take my shoes off, then nobody should have to take their shoes off.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am all alone at my office on a winter's evening but sometimes I feel like I hear sounds of people lurking about mean to do me harm.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads