• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think I am going to have to turn on the heat in my apartment today.

This is annoying because I have to move some furniture around that is blocking it (but also problematic because it means the outdoors are cold enough to warrant such an action)

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

When I am old, if I want to tell people stupid stories, I will understand that it requires paying for an expensive dinner and buying good drinks.

lol... good rule!

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I think I am going to have to turn on the heat in my apartment today.

This is annoying because I have to move some furniture around that is blocking it (but also problematic because it means the outdoors are cold enough to warrant such an action)

Haven't had to turn my heat on yet this year. One of the benefits of living on the top floor I guess.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Turned the heat on in my house this week. It's currently 41 degrees outside, though the high will be around 60 today.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Turned the heat on in my house this week. It's currently 41 degrees outside, though the high will be around 60 today.

Only 57 here today, and we have a few days in the coming week with highs of 49. Might need to finally turn it on.

Liam O

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Left all my readings to last minute, so now I'm reading PDF's of badly photocopied diplomatic transcripts (meaning non-normalized spelling/orthography) on a ****** laptop screen, in three different older Nordic dialects, two of which I'm not very familiar with, and the texts don't even have summaries in English so its a pain ********** to try to figure out whats actually going on.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I was supposed to go sailing this morning (in a wet, 2-person racing boat)...but I saw the thermometer reading 41 and remembered that my lazy ass crew has yet to purchase himself boots and warm sailing gloves. Annoying because the weather forecast has said low 60s for today, which might still happen...but not until like 5PM

Needless to say, my fear of him dying (or spending the entire time complaining about cold extremities) combined with a bit of early morning laziness on my own part meant that I did not get to go sailing today.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Internet keeps dropping. :brick:

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My wife loves listening to the Sunday political talk show circuit. On housework days, this often turns into 4+ hours of these things. End up hearing the same rotation of politicians repeating the same talking points about the same issues, then various idiots calling in to repeat talking points. Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ I hear you Gib. I can't stand any of that talking heads bullshit.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads