• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dukakis was a 5 foot tall nerd. He never had a chance. The only reason he had the nomination was Gary Hart couldn't keep his dick in his pants and that was back when people cared about stuff like that.

ethanm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Dukakis was a 5 foot tall nerd. He never had a chance. The only reason he had the nomination was Gary Hart couldn't keep his dick in his pants and that was back when people cared about stuff like that.

Anthony Wiener has photographic evidence that he kept his dick in his pants but his career is still ruined!

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That Dukakis ad is legendary.

in the 80's my parents attended this Filipino-American political soiree in Boston that had Dukakis as a special guest. His family spoke greek and the filipino families spoke their various dialects and I was a little 5 year old kid who didn't understand anything.

Last edited:

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Anthony Wiener has photographic evidence that he kept his dick in his pants but his career is still ruined!

Perhaps you haven't seen the pics but his dick was most certainly out of his pants.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
jeesh... texted a very good friend of mine (godfather to one of his kid) a happy birthday sunday afternoon, only for him to reply that his 70+ y.o. mom, who I used to kid that she sucks at cooking, was hit by a car while crossing the street in front of her house. it's been 24 hours since then and she's still comatose, in the icu. ******* **** ****.

btw- just texted my friend's wife and was asking how's he holding. she replied that he's not good and hasn't stopped crying... I understand the driver of the vehicle was charged... I wanna find him and cut his limbs off piece by piece.

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yesterday i had some fine encounters with drunk boston women:

1. after the redsox game on the T - couple gets on crowded train... won't get out of the way for exiting passengers. one exiting passenger gets angry and the girl starts yelling "FUUUUCK YOU... YOU WANT TO FIGHT MY BOYFRIEND?"

2. Driving around MIT going home at 1am - I'm getting tail gaited on an empty street. Car won't go around me... stays on ******. flashes bright lights, then finally decides to pass me.... by undercutting me (with an open lane to the left) using the bike lane. *Speeds off at probably 50mph (on a quiet 25mph cambridge street).

*a mile down the road near the ramp for the mass pike I see the car over at a police checkpoint. its a woman driver obviously drunk being questioned by the police and she starts yelling at my wife and I as we drive slowly by.

3. I couldn't believe this was happening... I was finally on the mass pike and I see a couple jumping the fences and are planning crossing the ******* mass pike expressway! girl and guy gain enough courage and start running across and I look in my rear view mirror and see the girl freak out and actually stop in the middle to pick up something she might have dropped.

4. edit: i forgot to add this important one: during red sox game I was surrounded by women. their faces were buried onto their smartphones 98% of the time. I didn't mind that, but then something would happen, and they'd all look at me and ask what happened then complain that there was no replay (when in fact all they had to do was look up from smartphone to the large HD jumbotron to see a replay). In fairness they did drink a lot.... and they all got up together for bathroom breaks.

Last edited:

Blackhood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was driving home from work yesterday and i see a car that is pretty smashed up on the side of the road with hazard lights smashing and steam coming from the hood. I was in a steady flow of traffic and not one ****** stopped to see if anyone was ... you know... dead?

I pulled over and in the ten minutes it took to look over the car, call the police and see if I could see anyone (I couldn't, so either they ran after the crash or were picked up and decided to just leave the car running) not a single one of the 100+ cars that drove past stopped to even ask if everything was ok.

I know we live in a ****** world, but I would like to think that if I totalled my car on a busy road someone might pull over and check I was still breathing. Naturally my reward for stopping was the need to give a police statement and spending half an hour in the rain, but I certainly wouldn't call that an excuse to walk on by.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I was driving home from work yesterday and i see a car that is pretty smashed up on the side of the road with hazard lights smashing and steam coming from the hood. I was in a steady flow of traffic and not one ****** stopped to see if anyone was ... you know... dead?

I pulled over and in the ten minutes it took to look over the car, call the police and see if I could see anyone (I couldn't, so either they ran after the crash or were picked up and decided to just leave the car running) not a single one of the 100+ cars that drove past stopped to even ask if everything was ok.

I know we live in a ****** world, but I would like to think that if I totalled my car on a busy road someone might pull over and check I was still breathing. Naturally my reward for stopping was the need to give a police statement and spending half an hour in the rain, but I certainly wouldn't call that an excuse to walk on by.

Depends on the neighbourhood. There are plenty of places around here I'd certainly stop to help.

There are others that if a child's head were on fire on the side of the road I wouldn't slow down even to roll down the window and toss out a fire extinguisher.

Blackhood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Depends on the neighbourhood. There are plenty of places around here I'd certainly stop to help.

Totally get that neighbourhood plays a part, but I live in one of the safest , richest parts of the country. The accident actually occurred a few hundred yards from a stately manor house, Hollywood screen writers couldn't come up with a more stereotypical "safe place to stop". The groundsman even gave me and the police cups of tea!

Just makes me sad that people either don't care or have been terrified of being jumped by the media.

Last edited:

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Digging deep inside a college girl feels way better than holding a tumbler in a corner by yourself.

Oddly, I don't feel this way. As discussed on the forum in the past, I'm pretty asexual. I think 9 times out of 10 I would prefer drinking with college girls over ********** with them. I love making absurd sexual remarks and jokes to them, however. I find sex to be totally absurd, therefore comedic.

SkinnyGoomba

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am tempted to give Boston another chance, since people have good things to say about it, but on my first trip there was awful. The cabs disappear late at night as if they are preparing for the witching hour, which in this case is just filled with drunken morons.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The only time I have been to Boston was a long time ago and not for very long. Based on the people who I know who "love" Boston, I could probably say with great certainty that I would hate it.

ethanm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Boston is a great city for a weekend but the people really do suck. There is no shortage of dark bars with dark beer and good food but outside of that it's not so great.

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I am tempted to give Boston another chance, since people have good things to say about it, but on my first trip there was awful. The cabs disappear late at night as if they are preparing for the witching hour, which in this case is just filled with drunken morons.

i think every major city in the world is going to have drunk douches/douche-ettes roaming around at 1am on a saturday. hell i had to deal with drunk/high hipsters/L-train natives for half a decade (and thats any day of the week after 11pm).

but boston is a bit special when it comes to levels of drunkedness. i mentioned before about the women sitting around me [texting, drinking, not paying attention] during the redsox game? one of them had a mild case of cerebral palsy yet was still two-fisting cups of beers, shuffling her way back and forth from her seat to the beer stand/bathroom every inning. :laugh:

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Well, they have Uber now...so you can probably get a cab at least.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics