• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I need a good hangover just to remind me why I shouldn't quit my job and live on the streets drinking King Cobras all day and all night.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i always make sure to vomit when i drink. like i will stick my finger down my throat at the end of the night if needed. *go for the easy joke if you must* i have never had a bad hangover.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

Is there anything worse than a lingering hangover headache that just won't **** off after Advil, excedrin, and a whole bottle of powerade?

Omg.

:(

Having that and a 12 hour workday.

Ya'll want to take a good B complex vitamin too. It's what guards the PIob liver.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Isn't that not good for your throat and teeth?

i guess it would depend how often you do it. for me its like only a few times a year at most. dont think that im at risk for any adverse reactions at my rate.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I look at my checking account earlier today and noticed gas station and Wendy's charges (like $35 total). I didn't go to either of those places. Open up the wallet and notice that the debit card is missing.

:fu: :fu: :fu:

I don't know where I left it. Either way it's already canceled and I'm going to protest those charges. ******* annoying.

Last edited:

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Was watching the cooking channel and a new show on food trucks came on.

Spike Mendelsohn is the host.

:fu:

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I look at my checking account earlier today and noticed gas station and Wendy's charges (like $35 total). I didn't go to either of those places. Open up the wallet and notice that the debit card is missing.

I don't know where I left it. Either way it's already canceled and I'm going to protest those charges. ******* annoying.

^what pisses me off? sometimes even when you have the charges dropped from your credit card company your credit score will sill take a hit :fu:

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
ugh. stock market taking a hit. and I think its gonna get worse when wall street opens monday morning there.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

^what pisses me off? sometimes even when you have the charges dropped from your credit card company your credit score will sill take a hit :fu:

If you mean that you were the victim of fraud or some kind of billing error, and the cc company takes the charges off your bill, but still reports it as a derogatory item to the credit bureaus, then they are committing a pretty egregious violation of the law (Fair Credit Reporting Act). The regulatory agencies will come down hard on them if you can prove it

ugh. stock market taking a hit. and I think its gonna get worse when wall street opens monday morning there.

How's investing in the Philippines? Thinking of diversifying a little bit, and the economy seems strong at a casual glance. You guys also have these big conglomerates that suck up all the value and seem to be very stable..are furriners allowed to invest there?

Last edited:

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

lol. who even notices $35 in charges? What a poor.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

While I love a good burn as much as the next guy, that was poor. You don't notice unusual charges, you notice unusual companies making charges.

Rule 1 of StyleFor[COLOR=DF0101]v[/COLOR]m: Abuse Conne whenever possible.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads