Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

Report back after you've spent more time with it working correctly, please.

I will. I'm still dubious, and have 30 days to return it. I'll have decided by next weekend. I need to uninstall my desktop stuff from me World Edition and install the stuff for the Storm. If it survives one work week (average 230 or so emails a day) with a charge at the end of the day, I'll know.

2. A Canuker

A Canuker Senior member

It's colonoscaphy tuesday.

3. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

It's colonoscaphy tuesday.
    Ouch!

4. Stazy

Stazy Senior member

Registration for next year's classes started at 6 am. I woke up at 5:55 am to discover that my piece of shit internet isn't working. I spend 10 minutes trying to fix it before giving up and driving 15 minutes to campus to get some internet. Got online by 6:30 and was luckily able to register in everything I needed. Unfortunately my first class today isn't until 12:30...

5. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

Registration for next year's classes started at 6 am. I woke up at 5:55 am to discover that my piece of shit internet isn't working. I spend 10 minutes trying to fix it before giving up and driving 15 minutes to campus to get some internet. Got online by 6:30 and was luckily able to register in everything I needed. Unfortunately my first class today isn't until 12:30...

Ouch, that's rough.
    You're an upper classman, though, aren't you? So don't they usually allow registration for you guys at 6 and then like Sophomores can't register til 10, etc.

6. Stazy

Stazy Senior member

Ouch, that's rough.
    You're an upper classman, though, aren't you? So don't they usually allow registration for you guys at 6 and then like Sophomores can't register til 10, etc.

This is true but I had to register in a sophomore level class that has only a few reserved spots for upper classman. If I didn't get in that class I couldn't graduate next year.

7. Bhowie

Bhowie Senior member

This is true but I had to register in a sophomore level class that has only a few reserved spots for upper classman. If I didn't get in that class I couldn't graduate next year.

Do you guys have the option of being forced into a class?

8. warlok1965

warlok1965 Senior member

I want to buy a super rare and expensive brand of guitar. You can't find them anywhere. While I just recently learned of this brand, today I realized that my old neighbor from years ago works for them (one of just a handful of employees). I wish I had befriended her when I had the chance. [​IMG]

9. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

I spent almost 5k this week. I needed the stuff I bought (lab equipment, ergonomic desk, books), but it still sucks. Damn money goes fast. [​IMG] I just thought about it some more when I tallied the figure. I could have bought a new McIntosh amp with that money.

10. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

why are mountain bike frames, forks, wheelsets and groupsets so damn expensive?!!

11. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    Fucking flood.
    Fuck.

12. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

mike are you going to be ok? need a dry place to hang for a week or two?

13. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    We need some luck here zach. They are still projecting a record crest. And the fucking problem is this goddamn river flows NORTH!!!!!! So the melting here is running into still-frozen stuff "downstream"; ice jams are really making things difficult.

Now we have a blizzard bearing down on us! The whole state of North Dakota is getting fucked the last couple of days.

14. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

i need some haagen-dasz. i don't know why I don't buy more of it at a time, or why they don't package the damned stuff in larger containers. I never have any when i'm craving it.

15. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

i need some haagen-dasz. i don't know why I don't buy more of it at a time, or why they don't package the damned stuff in larger containers. I never have any when i'm craving it.

You are a woman.