• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

donjuan17

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Regardless of any of this, it's always sunny in Philadelphia.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mark Twain said " I seen 12 kinds of weather in one hour in the Sierras in the spring " unlike other things he said this is not a great exagerration

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You should root for the Rangers, the Buffalo Bills of baseball.

i was a huge ken griffey jr fan as a kid, so i rooted for whatever team he was on. once he retired, i just follow baseball in general with no particular favorite team.

You know... not eating too much also works.

:nodding:

Maximator

Reaction score
Yeah and shred your arteries.

Honestly, if I have to choose between dying of shredded arteries because I'm overweight and ugly, or of shreded arteries because I'm at least halfway slim after the paleo diet, I'll choose the latter.

Although, I'll be fine, either way.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

ethanm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The original A Moveable Feast isn't available for Kindle
ffffuuuu.gif

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Once again, some assholes have re-positioned my motorcycle in order to make themselves a parking spot.

One of these days, I am going to get a parking ticket (since they drag the bike far enough into the no-parking area so that they can slip their car in the end) and its going to suck. Been 24 hours or more since I last looked at the bike for real, so its not like I even know that the car that is currently parked there is the culprit.

donjuan17

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Once again, some assholes have re-positioned my motorcycle in order to make themselves a parking spot.

One of these days, I am going to get a parking ticket (since they drag the bike far enough into the no-parking area so that they can slip their car in the end) and its going to suck. Been 24 hours or more since I last looked at the bike for real, so its not like I even know that the car that is currently parked there is the culprit.

Some tires man.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

Motion detector, loud siren, problem solved.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

that would make me beyond mad. hell, id set up a stake out and wait for the culprit and go ape at them.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I kind of understand why bikers go apeshit when they see someone touching their bike. On south beach I always see these women mounting these custom, clearly outrageously expensive and well cared-for bikes so their friends can take a picture of them.

I kind of chuckle when the owner comes and gets on the bike not knowing what kind of snail tracks are on his seat

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i just dont get what makes people think you can touch something thats not yours. GTFO.

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I kind of understand why bikers go apeshit when they see someone touching their bike. On south beach I always see these women mounting these custom, clearly outrageously expensive and well cared-for bikes so their friends can take a picture of them.

I kind of chuckle when the owner comes and gets on the bike not knowing what kind of snail tracks are on his seat

It's the same thing with super cars and people playing models on top of them in studded boots and ****.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wha! you moved my bike

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads