• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Just finished my last paper of the semester. Now I have to worry about life.

Also, this is not summer. My radiator is on five (out of five) and I'm sleeping in wool socks, a sweater and a wool hat.

I was just thinking how much I miss you. Seriously.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I've been having a lot of zombie dreams recently. It is weird because I am not a fan of zombie movies, nor do I find them all that scary when I see them. Perhaps this is an omen.

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I've had some shirts made there! Tell Neil I said hello.

I mentioned you, Ed. Neil got really angry, spit in my eye, and kicked me in the shin. Then he threw me out of the shop while yelling something about your shirts using up all of his fabric and costing him money.

So thanks for that.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I've been having a lot of zombie dreams recently. It is weird because I am not a fan of zombie movies, nor do I find them all that scary when I see them. Perhaps this is an omen.

You don't watch the walking dead?!

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I do, but I am not one of those zombie nerds. I mean, I watched all of those old zombie movies and I don't really understand the hype.

ethanm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I haven't fleshed it out but I have a feeling the zombie fad is caused by one of the various awful trends in society. It is probably the internet's and the Republicans' faults.

mrjester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I haven't fleshed it out but I have a feeling the zombie fad is caused by one of the various awful trends in society. It is probably the internet's and the Republicans' faults.
Fleshed it out. I see what you did there.

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I used to entertain myself in church on sundays by imagining I was a vampire and sitting on the support beams high up on the cathedral looking down at people. I was a child of the late 80's/early 90's so movies like the lost boys and interview with a vampire were my basis. When every the vampire's eyes would turn that yellow brown color would be the scariest part for me.

things that are pissing me off: my wife locked me out of the house this morning. it was barely 6am. She walked right past me and the puppy while throwing away some extra trash in our trashcan and didn't even notice me or the puppy standing 5 feet away. I didn't have keys or a cellphone and she went straight into the shower and didn't hear the doorbell. I was outside in for about 45min waiting. the whole situation resulted in an early morning spousal argument.

Last edited:

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

things that are pissing me off: my wife locked me out of the house this morning. it was barely 6am. She walked right past me and the puppy while throwing away some extra trash in our trashcan and didn't even notice me or the puppy standing 5 feet away. I didn't have keys or a cellphone and she went straight into the shower and didn't hear the doorbell. I was outside in for about 45min waiting. the whole situation resulted in an early morning spousal argument.

flintscomp-16.JPG

Last edited:

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
ahaha maybe she was punishing you for something

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads