• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

ethanm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Mid-game rain delays
ffffuuuu.gif

It's the baseball watching blue balls.

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got a fancy new food processor. I've never used a food processor. I put in some frozen vegetables and turned it on only the top wasn't on securely and there is finely minced vegetable frozen dust all over the whole kitchen now.

I didn't realize food processors are so powerful. I also didn't know that sometimes you have to hold down the whole machine if you're cutting down some heavy stuff like frozen vegetables.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Today I wore some pants that were just dry cleaned and therefore had crisp creases.

Got caught in pouring rain and now the creases on my thighs are gone.

:fu:

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

Today I wore some pants that were just dry cleaned and therefore had crisp creases.

Got caught in pouring rain and now the creases on my thighs are gone.

:fu:

Small timer. You do not have a pants press?

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Pants presses suck. Well, at least mine does who I have been dating for 4 years, hey-o!!!

Last edited:

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Why were you trying to use a food processor on frozen vegetables?

I make home made dog food.

Its a cauliflower, broccoli, carrot mix + rice + liver and ground turkey. I used to just boil/cook everything separately in 8qt pots.

I assumed that food processing the frozen veggies would speed up the whole process (because you have to basically boil the veggies to mush for the dogs) as well as the liver (It was a pain chopping it up). From there you just add everything the veggies/rice/meat into a huge 24qt stock pot and cook it all in one mega batch.

I figure the whole process can be streamlined into about an hour (before I'd have to cook everything separately then mix it up - it was really cumbersome). I let the cleaning lady bag it up into 1 cup portions and freeze it. One batch in the 24qt pot makes 80+ one cup servings (about a month and half of food for a dog) for about $35.

i think I'm going to be one of the people that makes my own baby food too - its basically the same process.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Well, that escalated quickly.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

Having to see your wife support her peace of **** free loading as sister that calls everyone low lifes even though shes never had a job or even bought herself a pair of socks without asking people for money. ***** "valeria"

One solution: sister/sister threesome.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads