• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

trying very hard not to laugh. sorry, G.

It's alright. I thought it was pretty funny myself. I'm like pB and Piob in that going without eating isn't a big deal to me, so the mid-morning yogurt is really just a nice snack, rather than something I must have. I was just looking forward to my yogurt and granola.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It's alright. I thought it was pretty funny myself. I'm like pB and Piob in that going without eating isn't a big deal to me, so the mid-morning yogurt is really just a nice snack, rather than something I must have. I was just looking forward to my yogurt and granola.

im in the same boat. i usually eat a chobani yogurt between 10 and noon, and thats it until dinner. occasionally i will bring an actual lunch to work. so i can relate to the annoyance of forgetting the one thing i had planned on eating. i usually laugh at myself when that happens, hence my chortle upon hearing your yogurt misfortune.

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I don't eat breakfast, so I often bring a yogurt to work for a mid-morning snack. I've recently taken to putting some granola in the yogurt, just for a change. On my way out this morning, I remembered to grab the little container of granola I'd put on the counter last night, but I forgot to grab a spoon.

Or a yogurt.

mid morning yogurt (w/ w/o granola) sure seems like "breakfast" to me!

I'm fine not eating breakfast, hell I can do my morning run without breakfast - but when its available a cooked breakfast (bacon eggs eggs Benedict w/ hash eggs Rothko bacon ect.) is ******* awesome and even if I don't have an appetite I'll over eat it.

unfortunately my wife doesn't cook breakfast, or any type of edible meal for the matter - that pisses me off.

also pissing me off. my neighbor (who also shares the garage next to me at a separate garage half a block away) likes to park his car in front of his garage instead of inside of it. since the cars are a lot longer than wider than our tiny garages - it partially blocks mine. (i think he uses the garage a storage rather than parking a car).

I end up having to do like a 8 point turn to navigate my car out. its ******* tight going out. The worst part is the other garage neighbor to the other side has taken keen to parking in front of his garage (out of laziness) and sometimes i'm totally blocked in. I leave the house early in the morning (sometimes before 5am) so its awkward as hell ringing my neighbors doorbell (or texting/calling them) and inadvertently waking up their whole household in the process. I pisses me off royally when they are still half asleep and start acting like I'm the asshole making them move the cars out of the way.

At this rate I might just move to queens.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Wow at everyone's eating habits.

I eat a grilled cheese sandwich on Texas toast everyday for breakfast and wash it down with an iced tea.

ethanm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I had sausage gravy and biscuits for breakfast. It was amazing. Unfortunately that can't be an everyday thing or I wouldn't have many days left.

Last edited:

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Are you obese? I would be if I ate this. I have horrible genes.

Nope. I used to be very skinny growing up (and was hugely insecure about it), but I started working out a couple years back and have filled out. I'm still pretty skinny compared to the average fatass American, but the days where I cursed my blazing fast metabolism are long gone.

I saw a BBC documentary a while back and it basically showed that some people are just destined to gain weight much more easily than others, thanks to genetics.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have a bowl of cereal every morning. I can't go without breakfast, but can easily skip lunch.

SkinnyGoomba

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I know its completely un-American, but if I eat a big breakfast I feel terrible all day. Seems the exact opposite of what most recommend.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Are you obese? I would be if I ate this. I have horrible genes.

He will be. These eating habits are repulsive. Even if he doesn't look obese he's likely laden with fat around the organs which is much worse (FCM time).

Was watching the NBA playoffs last night and Taco Bell was announcing a "Happy Hour" where they will sell you some fat laden terd wrapped in a tortilla for exactly 1 american dollar and a bloated sugar drink for another american dollar. They called it an "afternoon recharge". What they need is an afternoon walk.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I know its completely un-American, but if I eat a big breakfast I feel terrible all day. Seems the exact opposite of what most recommend.

Define big...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads