• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I'm a bit better than the colleague I work with the most nowadays. he's a 50 year old white guy who uses "knawwaamsayin?" as a punctuation mark

I got a dude in my office whose 48 and insists on fist bumps. When I am subtle and try to knock it off, he doesn't get the message. Even after I told him flat out to cut it out, no dice. Its passive aggressive.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

I got a dude in my office whose 48 and insists on fist bumps. When I am subtle and try to knock it off, he doesn't get the message. Even after I told him flat out to cut it out, no dice. Its passive aggressive.
:fistb... oh, never mind

SkinnyGoomba

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Advice seekers that have a fallow up to every suggestion that starts with "but....", then get annoyed when someone gives up on trying to help them.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How about people who habitually say, "Now, this is probably totally wrong," or "Correct me if I'm mistaken..."

Yes, we get it, you have no self-confidence.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

How about people who habitually say, "Now, this is probably totally wrong," or "Correct me if I'm mistaken..."

Yes, we get it, you have no self-confidence.

"Correct me if I'm mistaken..." is not too bad, I use that, but its because I think I understand a dynamic and am inviting feedback on it. I'm sure there are other ways to say it, but my goal is to inform the room that I'm not sure. Its not a confidence thing, in fact the opposite.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
"That's neither here nor there."

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My Telco is staffed by idiots. Changed plan and got new phone on Friday at 4.30pm told it should be activated. No activation, merde!

Now Monday still not activated and they need us to call them to verify a few things WTF?

We did all the paper work on Friday! Does anybody work anymore?Or has the nation been populated by Zombies while I was not looking?:cloud:

Last edited:

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
"I'm going to bubble this up to Bob. Hopefully he can suss it out."

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
I've been having lots of anxiety problems lately and tonight I came home and the roommates were fighting. Not helpful.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I've been having lots of anxiety problems lately and tonight I came home and the roommates were fighting. Not helpful.

How old are you bro? I had you at late 30's. Roommates? What were they fighting about?

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
Srsly? I'm 27. The roommates are 40ish. I didn't stay long enough to figure out the cause. I opened the door, heard "I can't get through to you. I have needs." and figured I'd go eat some ******* pizza.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
lol. that sounds like the quarrel of two people who have been porking each other and it didn't end well

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

Srsly? I'm 27. The roommates are 40ish. I didn't stay long enough to figure out the cause. I opened the door, heard "I can't get through to you. I have needs." and figured I'd go eat some ******* pizza.

Careful, SH. 27 Club is not something to mess with.

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
To quality, you have to accomplish something, which I haven't done. But I eat salad and stuff anyway.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads