• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was parking the car in the garage and forgot my house keys in the car. I secured my dog's leash with a carabiner clip to a latch in the back of my station wagon then went back into the car to get the house keys.

I finally found the keys and walked around and my ******* dog was missing.

my wife was walking home from the subway and saw the open garage, the dog, and me fumbling around looking for something and decided to play a vicious practical joke. she unhooked the dog leash and walked him right home (our garage is around the block). Then she walked around the corner to spy on me. I was freaking out and jogging around and frantically looking around for any signs of the dog.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I have to go to Duluth next week. Either I leave the meeting early, take a set of flights that involves a 3.5 hour layover and gets in at midnight, or I stay an extra night and have to cancel a ton of **** the following day.

Cancel **** the following two days and make a trip of it. There's some nice stuff up near Duluth IIRC.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Poor little child next to me puked her guts out on the plane.

:(

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Poor little child next to me puked her guts out on the plane.

:(

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I hope your penny loafers are okay at least.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
For some reason, I do not take medicines when I am sick. They would probably make me feel better. (I mention this because I have had a sore throat and a runny nose all day.) Also, I never take pain medication, such as ibuprofen, when parts of my body hurt. I do not know why I do that.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They remain unscathed!

Nothing like building slides to the sonorous symphony of a crying child and her consoling mother coupled with the sweet sweet smell of puke!

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

They remain unscathed!

Nothing like building slides to the sonorous symphony of a crying child and her consoling mother coupled with the sweet sweet smell of puke!

The smell of puke is not really sweet, IME at least. That leads me to believe you have invented the story. Out of whole cloth.

Last edited:

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Yeah you caught me. It smelled like ****.

That reminds me: on the last flight I was on, the flight attendant told me that the lady who was originally seated right next to me had "had an accident" in the bathroom. (Thankfully, the flight attendant reseated me.)

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

For some reason, I do not take medicines when I am sick. They would probably make me feel better. (I mention this because I have had a sore throat and a runny nose all day.) Also, I never take pain medication, such as ibuprofen, when parts of my body hurt. I do not know why I do that.

?!

Take dat pain medication, brah. You're doing yourself a disservice.

I also highly recommend zicam (the generics work just as well and cost about 10-15% less) when you first start to feel the symptoms of a cold. That **** truly works. It's amazing.

That reminds me: on the last flight I was on, the flight attendant told me that the lady who was originally seated right next to me had "had an accident" in the bathroom. (Thankfully, the flight attendant reseated me.)

Oh man.. don't even get me started on how absolutely filthy and disgusting planes can be. Think of all the **** scent that's caked, layer on top of layer, on these airplane seats. :puke:

I try not to think about it -- ignorance is bliss.

Last edited:

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Jesus Christ! my grandmother hasn't died yet but some family members are sowing intrigues, making issues, pointing fingers and all that crap! **** this family to hell god. damn. it.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
it pisses me off that the stupidest first world **** pisses us off these days

me: **** I can't dial in my proper G&G sizing

Leonidas: **** there are 1.4 million bloodthirsty Persians on my doorstep and I only have 300 Spartans to resist them

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeah it pisses me off you won't buy me a pair of EG Westminsters ya dick!

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads