• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I believe they are full of **** for all of the medical things they claim to fix.

But I bet it feels good...I kind of want to go to one to try it out, just think of it like a massage.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

What's the consensus on chiropractors?

A profession full of ****? Or legit?

Depends. They're not going to fix any medical problems you might have (arthritis, gout, fibromylgia, etc.) but, if you're suffering from a back problem, they can most definitely help you out.

What is it you'd need to see one for?

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

What's the consensus on chiropractors?

A profession full of ****? Or legit?

They helped me with a couple of back issues through the years. But whether it was something only a chiropractor could have done as opposed to a PT, I can't really say.

MRMan

Reaction score
95% full of ****. Mostly antiscientific, unsubstantiated pseudoscience. There might be some evidence for relief of lower back pain, so if other avenues fail and you want to test it out, limit it to that.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I would say the great majority of adjustments chiros have done to me I can do to myself.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

I would say the great majority of adjustments chiros have done to me I can do to myself.

some yes, some no. lower back - you can easily hang one knee off the edge of a bed. neck adjustment - uuuhhhhh, good luck with that one...

not to mention that you'd receive an x-ray, stim, ice/heat, and possibly some guidance as to what's causing you the pain. information is often enough.

Frog - is this for the accident case?

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

I crack my neck in about 4 different places about 10 times a day.

not necessarily the same thing. doesn't mean you're adjusting the vertebrae.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I read that as well (and yeah, she looks quite good) but that doesn't say whether they've been prosecuting these cases all this time. Not that prosecuting / punishment is the main factor in creating social change, but without the threat of punishment your laws become meaningless, and you're left with public opinion.

Although, the more I think about this, the more questions I wind up with.

I think the storyline is that they're not getting prosecuted. I've actually followed that case pretty closely when I saw that Nodiaonos (sp) video. What a stomach churning sociopath. Anonymous got in on it with #OpRollRedRoll. Apparently they had a **** gang called the '**** crew' at that HS. Anonymous reports they drove that chick to multiple parties where multiple guys did what they wanted. The 2 busted were scaped. The girl was apparently raped in the homes of assistant coaches, other players, even in a car on the way to a party. 40 or 50 people should have been prosecuted.

You can see the sick **** Nodioanos in the video here:

http://leaksource.wordpress.com/201...of-steubenville-high-football-team-****-crew/

This is where Anonymous calls out other participants in the events and provides their account of what happened:

http://localleaks.me/localleaks/steubenvillefiles/index.html

Last edited:

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeah I already went to one earlier today for neck and back pain and she was sounding all sorts of alarms, saying I needed to get consistent treatment and that my hip was misaligned. I've actually had issues with my lower back / hip for a year or so and I went to see an orthopedist a couple weeks back.

I know she's semi full of **** cause she wants dat insurance monies but damn did the treatment feel good! I feel fantastic now.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I've had me neck cracked in the past and they didn't do anything that I don't do myself.

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score

online ticket fees. They blow.

I see $60 seats for the Rangers game tonight, and I think oh joy, that's a good price. $120 for two, plus I expect a couple of extra bucks for their stupid fees.

Total came to just over $150.

semi-update, more "making me happy" but I don't want to post there with a reference to a post here. So I downloaded the tickets online and they popped out as a PDF. I want to get there early and browse around the new upgrades to MSG, but the wife can't make it that early so I'll just email her a ticket. I need to save the PDF to my desktop, so I do, but I generally dislike standard file naming conventions, so I just name it the first thing that comes to my head - "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Boner". Done. I send it off to her, and 5 minutes later I get an email saying the firm's email security system has "flagged my email for review". My group's MD is CC'ed. I explain what I did, he finds it hilarious, all is resolved quickly, wife gets it, asks wtf is wrong with me, then prints it off.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads