1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

Wifey went out with friends and was driven home totally smashed. It fucking sucks dealing with it all. Is this how she feels when the tables are turned?!

2 people like this.
  2. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

I believe LawrenceMD has a few stories to share about his SO getting super drunk. My favourite was the one where she puked inside a cab

3. Cleav

Cleav Senior member Moderator

Insincerity fecks me orf

4. donjuan17

donjuan17 Senior member

At the ER. I think I've got a hernia in my groing area.

5. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Senior member

I don't recall if she puked in a cab, she's actually a heavyweight when it comes do drinking (no puking) but i think last year she did spill a strawberry milkshake in the car (that involved drunkenness).

6. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

My favorite drunk story about your wife ( :uhoh: ) was the one where you were pissed and she was eating a slice of pizza. It was the way that you presented that she was eating a slice of pizza that made me laugh. Wow, this is a really creepy post, even by my standards.

2 people like this.
  7. jet

jet Senior member

good for her

8. otc

otc Senior member

Trying to watch some live olympics...

NBC's streaming video player is laggy and awful (and won't go true full screen..always has an ad banner on the screen). And then they play the same 3 fucking commercials over and over again.

How many times do I have to watch a bird figure out that it can open a bottle of coke with its beak? Or some kid talk about how awesome it is that their mom works at GE?

9. donjuan17

donjuan17 Senior member

Turn out it wasn't a hernia (thank god) but it's Cellulitis (an inflamation in my pelvic pube area) but there might be an infection so i gotta take all these antibiotics.

10. otc

otc Senior member

So laggy...

Trying to watch women's moguls...literally has a slow down during every single run. Often during one of the jumps too :-(

11. Cleav

Dithering fools who change their mind like the wind but cannot front it, sinkers!

I like big moguls

12. imatlas

imatlas Senior member

More than a mouthful is wasted.

13. otc

otc Senior member

Hard to tell when everyone is all bundled up...but the medal winning Canadian sisters look like an epic opportunity for post-event Olympic village sexy time

Edit: and she is no medal winner...but the third sister can join in too

Last edited: Feb 8, 2014
  14. Cleav

Yup

15. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

There were a ton of athletes in that opening ceremony that were of epic smashability. It's great that while the USA selects it's flag bearer based on seniority, achievement, personal sob story or whatever, many of the other countries just seem to pick their hottest athlete to get everyone's attention

16. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

had to google

[​IMG]

gracie gold is hot. also. is 18

Last edited: Feb 8, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  17. Van Veen

Van Veen Senior member

Pisses me off that J.Crew and Suitsupply suits are constantly recommended to people on the Internet without regard to the person's size, body type, or actual needs.

1 person likes this.
  18. Cleav

Thank freaking Hurrah for you ^ How freaking right can one man be with only ed!

19. L'Incandescent

L'Incandescent Senior member

I have mentioned this before I think, but one of my traits is that I can become a little bit weepy when I hear certain works of musical art such as songs. If I am in a public zone among people, I have to be careful lest I suffer embarrassment. Today I am reminded of an Achilles' heel of mine, which is Bjork's "All is Full of Love," especially when she sings "twist your head around / it's all around you."

20. redcaimen

redcaimen Senior member

There is a youtube video of Bjork violently attacking a photographer in an airport with this song as the soundtrack.