1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Biscotti

Biscotti Senior member

Anyone ever tell you that you are one suave motherfucker Neo? You suave motherfucker you.

2. zarathustra

zarathustra Senior member

It's only salt now...

Those horses will make great glue. Better dead than living the city life I suppose. Unfortunately, not sure we can pull any decent cordovan off of them.

3. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

Is it worth putting $3k into what sounds like a pre 08 Saturn?

Must suck to be in NYC - highest tax rates for the privilege of living in one of the worst cities to live in

I have an eye infection and I can't feel the top right quarter of my face

4. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior member

There are VPs in state government? :confused:

Or are you saying Uncle Joe is dropping in? If so can you get him to say something stupid?

5. ethanm

ethanm Senior member

It's going to be stupid cold tomorrow. Also, fuck you rain from this morning.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  6. jet

jet Senior member

you guys are so angry!

1 person likes this.
  7. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

Uncle Joe is making a visit. He hasn't yet reached out to me for a private meeting. I don't get it.

1 person likes this.
  8. ethanm

ethanm Senior member

We would be less angry if it were 71 and sunny. Only marginally less though.

9. jet

jet Senior member

74 actually tomorrow

10. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

wasn't that one of Joe Stalin's nicknames for a while?

11. mktitsworth

mktitsworth Senior member

That would be an interesting parallel. I wonder which one swears/swore more?

12. js4design

js4design Senior member

Ye

Yes, still worth over 10, and I'm not looking for a car payment. And it is now at 2k, not 3k. Plus I do really like driving that car.

13. zarathustra

zarathustra Senior member

Agreed. I got effing soaked this morning and then their was no heat on the train...

14. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

I don't know if there's related, but I've been cutting on the carbs and beer (except last night), but I've been finding myself looking for and eating sweets. I've been pretty indifferent about sweets, never sat down for cake or ice cream in years, and I could count the times I had dessert last year with my 2 hands.

oh, and a friend (living here) is flying to the u.s. thursday or friday. he was born in virginia and his family is there, and last october his dad was hit by a car while crossing a street by some stupid bitch who was speeding I believe. anyway, the dad lost a leg, had been in icu for a while but is out now and is in rehab. I was chatting with my friend about meeting up later this week for some beer and sausage and he said he had to go there on short notice. he pretty much clammed up when I asked what happened so I just wished his dad well. that sucks more than my developing sweet tooth.

1 person likes this.
  15. Thearkly

Thearkly Senior member

The new cravings for sugar may be a neuro-chemical change in your brain that wants you to eat more carbs before having to use up your body fat.

Carbs are an essential part of your nutrition. When you start a low-carb dietalot of changes take place in your endocrine system. Pay attention to the way your body feels etc.

16. L'Incandescent

L'Incandescent Senior member

I have to wake up early tomorrow. (I mean early in the morning, not some other kind of early.) It is because I must needs drive to my place of work and interview job candidates would rather rest my weary body a bit longer.

17. L'Incandescent

L'Incandescent Senior member

Betimes I hear it said "You must be lazy disposition on account of not up at the crackadawn." And then I'm all like "Hey listen here buns-head, I work all day and into the late night hours as evidenced by my 'work product' best keep your views penned up within the boundaries of your own mente (mind)."

2 people like this.
  18. Biscotti

Biscotti Senior member

19. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

+1. Vacationing in the Pacific always gets me bad with the jet lag - both ways :mad:

Also, I appear to have brought home some pink eye. I guess I'm going to be on the phone all day, which I hate, but I'm not going to be the asshole that comes to work sick and infects everyone else

20. Find Finn

Find Finn Senior member

Sounds horrible, want to trade.

1 person likes this.