• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

size 38R

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss, but you should be proud of yourself for doing the right thing even though it's difficult

well said. do what you can.

SkinnyGoomba

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

+1. Also, if your claim of excuse is, "I didn't see them" you need to probably stop driving. I've had people pull out in front of me and do other stupid **** and say this. How you miss a vehicle the size of mine, with the daylight LED strip blazing, is beyond me.

I actually saw a woman walk through a cross walk in a middle of a green light without even the slightest hint that she looked. Amazingly the driver stopped short of killing her. She then starts beating on the guy's hood like it was his fault.

Everyone on the side of the street that i was on let out a nearly simultaneous comment of 'what an idiot'.

death shot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice and support guys, I really appreciate it.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

My father died suddenly two months ago, I have to move back to Baltimore to take care of my Mother. The leasing office isn't taking pity and is charging me a ton of money to break my lease, money I do not have. My mother participates in dog rescue and the house is requires a lot of time and money for renovations. I'm going to make a bomb out of those lemons and stuff it up fate's rancid cooze-hole. I'm going to trigger the explosion while walking away slowly with my back to the action like in the movies. Then I'm going to smoke a bowl and play some Battlefield 3.

my condolences. i am so sorry to hear that. best wishes to your and your mom. please punch someone in the leasing office for me.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

+1. Also, if your claim of excuse is, "I didn't see them" you need to probably stop driving. I've had people pull out in front of me and do other stupid **** and say this. How you miss a vehicle the size of mine, with the daylight LED strip blazing, is beyond me.

This. Its like pissing all over someone's toilet and when they complain, saying "c'mon man, I didn't aim" (probably because you were checking messages on your phone)

Last edited:

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Good luck death shot. There are ways of getting revenge too. At the very least, take solace knowing you're doing the right thing.

So, no one on either my mother or my father's side of the family is bald, at least for two generations (maternal grandfather died young, maybe then but I have no way of knowing).

Lately,I have routinely been finding hair in my comb. Now, it could just be because I have let my hair grow out and I have to pull it extra hard. But I'm not happy either way.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Pro tip - if you think you're losing hair, you are. :paranoia:

Well then I don't think I'm losing hair!

FML this is my ******* moneymaker!

death shot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Try going on Propecia. I started thinning and noticed a lot of shedding. I started Finpecia (generic Propecia). After continued shedding, I noticed that after a while it stopped. My hair actually ended up getting thicker. It definitely stopped the loss in its tracks.

erictheobscure

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Isn't suppressed libido a side effect of Propecia? Sounds like a win-win situation.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Try going on Propecia. I started thinning and noticed a lot of shedding. I started Finpecia (generic Propecia). After continued shedding, I noticed that after a while it stopped. My hair actually ended up getting thicker. It definitely stopped the loss in its tracks.

Isn't suppressed libido a side effect of Propecia? Sounds like a win-win situation.

*leaves work in search of propecia*

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
eff that. I started shearing it short. Frankly I'm lucky to still have it, on this side of 40. Right now I'm only leaving it full for the Mrs.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

My father died suddenly two months ago, I have to move back to Baltimore to take care of my Mother. The leasing office isn't taking pity and is charging me a ton of money to break my lease, money I do not have. My mother participates in dog rescue and the house is requires a lot of time and money for renovations. I'm going to make a bomb out of those lemons and stuff it up fate's rancid cooze-hole. I'm going to trigger the explosion while walking away slowly with my back to the action like in the movies. Then I'm going to smoke a bowl and play some Battlefield 3.

Condolences on your loss, I hope things work out with the lease and move back.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads