• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

There is no jurisdiction in which Rush is not awesome.

The quality of Rush in general is not in question. What is in question is one part of the talent of one of the members of the band.

I can't believe anyone actually enjoys Geddy Lee's singing. I bet fans of the band merely tolerate it. And if they tell me otherwise, I will assume that they are just joking like a bunch of silly birds.

Liam O

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stomach hurts like hell. All I ate yesterday was lentil soup and some oatmeal, WTF could be causing problems?

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

The quality of Rush in general is not in question. What is in question is one part of the talent of one of the members of the band.

I can't believe anyone actually enjoys Geddy Lee's singing. I bet fans of the band merely tolerate it. And if they tell me otherwise, I will assume that they are just joking like a bunch of silly birds.

Coming from you, I am not surprised at this statement. BTW, I had a dream last night and you were in it. I was supposed to meet you at a Chinese food restaurant in St. Louis, but for some reason I thought St. Louis was in Wisconsin. There were many other issues that came about, but it was all rather secondary to the fact that I wasn't even in the correct state.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Inspirational quotes irritate me. Maybe they inspire some people and keep them motivated or whatever, but largely I find that people that say them, have them posted by their desk, or quote them hide behind them in a way. As if, knowing and repeating this line like a Mantra will get them places even if they act the same. Anyway, one of my best friend's created this start-up and he has been tweeting and re-tweeting inspirational quotes since for whatever reason. Inspirational quotes are for dreamers. Doers don't have time for that nonsense.

Dapp

Reaction score
^ Or when somebody has about 10 paragraph length "quotes" on their facebook. Nobody has time to read that!

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score

Inspirational quotes irritate me. Maybe they inspire some people and keep them motivated or whatever, but largely I find that people that say them, have them posted by their desk, or quote them hide behind them in a way. As if, knowing and repeating this line like a Mantra will get them places even if they act the same. Anyway, one of my best friend's created this start-up and he has been tweeting and re-tweeting inspirational quotes since for whatever reason. Inspirational quotes are for dreamers. Doers don't have time for that nonsense.

http://www.despair.com/demotivators.html

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

i quite enjoy his singing. its perfect for the rush sound.

^ Or when somebody has about 10 paragraph length "quotes" on their facebook. Nobody has time to read that!

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

How did it get so high?
I wonder if he speaks like an ordinary guy

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

How did it get so high?
I wonder if he speaks like an ordinary guy

I was talking to an owner once and he told me they HATE the jocks with the agents and their dates.

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

IAnyway, one of my best friend's created this start-up and he has been tweeting and re-tweeting inspirational quotes since for whatever reason. Inspirational quotes are for dreamers. Doers don't have time for that nonsense.

Tell him to get his ass back to work, owning a start-up means you got to grind and hustle, as the customers will not come unless you make them.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score

Tell him to get his ass back to work, owning a start-up means you got to grind and hustle, as the customers will not come unless you make them.

What the hell kind of start ups have you been hanging around?

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anyway, one of my best friend's created this start-up and he has been tweeting and re-tweeting inspirational quotes since for whatever reason. Inspirational quotes are for dreamers. Doers don't have time for that nonsense.

I have a facebook friend that posts long winded "inspiring leadership" posts...:fu:

donjuan17

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why do people keep posting pictures and videos of cats!?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads