1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Bhowie

Bhowie Senior member

I haven't been with this distributor long I've not met the guys with these stores. They are also top 10 stores in MA. I can't really ask them for something with a 4 hour working day window.

Most of these guys are 50+ as well. We aren't with a beer distributor here (we'd have to use like 4 different houses). These guys the SWS of New England, but we have good relationship with top guys. I've just got to develop it with the ground guys.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2013
  2. Bhowie

Bhowie Senior member

Goddamnit. I've been seeing a girl for 7-8 months. I was really into her. I had been talking to my friend about asking her to move up from Philly to live with me. This was about 3 months ago. He spilled the beans to her, I woulda asked her that weekend. So, I asked her that weekend. She didn't give me a yes or no answer. I sort of write her off and closed my heart off to her. She asked why I was being distant a week or 2 later and I told her. She then said yes, I told her it was too late. We were actually monogamous at the time. I was proud of myself for not fucking anyone during that time. Anyways. After that she started getting a little coocoo bird about me seeing other people. I officially broke up with her. She said she still wanted to see me, cool she fucked great and I enjoyed her company. My heart was warming back up and I was feeling at the same place on thanksgiving. She totally shit the bed last week. Crazy town express. She told me to get the guck out of her house at 3 am. I said cool see you. She then said she was joking. Fuck that shit. She told me she loved me today. Too late baby girl. She had a fear of not telling me anything important couldn't say yes to me. Couldn't tell me she loved me. I'm done, it makes me sad. I hadn't felt this way in years, seriously years. On to the next one. Enough of this sappy shit.

1 person likes this.
  3. Fang66

Fang66 Senior member

I understand, I said that "I'd need" about an 60, not that "I'd want" about an F60.

4. Fang66

Fang66 Senior member

There is only one of him.

5. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

Sorry Bhowie. Hope everything turns out ok

How do you have such an abnormally large urethra with such a abnormally small penis?

6. Fang66

Fang66 Senior member

FTFY

1 person likes this.
  7. Teacher

Teacher Senior member

Get out. Get out now.

1 person likes this.
  8. Bhowie

Bhowie Senior member

Already done, son.

2 people like this.
  9. otc

otc Senior member

My cab driver is fucking smoking in the cab.

He threw it out when I got in but then he subtly lit up again and I had to tell him to get rid of it. I shouldn't have to have my window open when it is freezing out...

10. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

is this west's mom or markI's ex-gf?

what do ya mean? you look great in those underpants!
    [​IMG]

she's a keeper! I see you marrying that girl.

+++

pissing me off today- our local wendy's franchise has a "baconator mozzarella melt" and they've been playing the ad on radio and the guy keeps saying "mazzorrella" instead of "mozzarella" and no one believes me and I complained directly to our local wendy's head and he shrugged it off.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2013
  11. otc

otc Senior member

And now my mouth feels all dry like I've been smoking (I didn't notice right away that he had lit up since the cab already reeked so I was breathing it for a while).

12. mordecai

mordecai Senior member

She acts not completely sure about moving in with you from another city after less than a year of long distance dating and you start pouting and shut off? Kind of lame dude.

1 person likes this.
  13. Bhowie

Bhowie Senior member

You're wrong. Her answer should be yes then how.

14. mordecai

mordecai Senior member

Just didn't know you were so sensitive, baby.

2 people like this.
  15. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

Stop fucking whining!

16. L'Incandescent

L'Incandescent Senior member

There are a lot of people out there who think you should extend the act of sex for a longer period of time than nature indicates. But that is a mistake you should finish the act in a timely manner (efficient) so's you can move on to the other joys that life offers. (I think those people are pessimistic all like "uh-oh I only get a few lifejoys better make sure they last.")

17. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

Are you married by any chance????

1 person likes this.
  18. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

Good move bhowie.

Been at work for 90 minutes plus with nothing to show for it. Internet is down and my windows 8 computer had to restart to finish upgrading. No chance to schedule it and its been upgrading for more than an hour and still is not done

19. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

Still managed to post on Style Forum. Congrats!

2 people like this.
  20. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

Through my phone which is now tethering. FUck you windows 8.