1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. j

j Senior member Admin

What, we shouldn't pick on Belgium? Do we really even know Belgium exists? Even if this fabled land of waffles and Congos exists, it would be sitting right by France. For a long time. And we all know what happens when you sit by France for too long - you get gay and smelly, not necessarily in that order. Given Belgium's odor, clearly contagious homosexuality, and traditional status as the welcome for the Germans to scrape off their jackboots on their way to France, I really don't think Belgium or Belgians should be trusted. At all.
    [​IMG] nuff said?

2. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

There are literally thousands of children at my workplace today. I am trying not to lose it.

3. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

I just realized I forgot my pocket square today.

4. king geyser

king geyser Well-Known Member

Graduating with no job.

5. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

Graduating with no job.
    I've heard this from several people who were very good students. It's a tough market right now. All the best, and Congrats on graduating.

6. Etienne

Etienne Senior member

and large closets.
    You don't need large closets? How long have you been on SF?

7. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

I just popped a tire on my bike. FUCK!!!

8. robbie

robbie Senior member

honestly, its sort of a SSDD thing

but still, my job sucks REAL BAD. and therefore I am broke...

so not only do i not feel good about how little i am working , i am unable to make myself forget how pissed off I am by enjoying one of my (unfortunate) hobbies which is spending money on things.

9. Stazy

Stazy Senior member

honestly, its sort of a SSDD thing

but still, my job sucks REAL BAD. and therefore I am broke...

so not only do i not feel good about how little i am working , i am unable to make myself forget how pissed off I am by enjoying one of my (unfortunate) hobbies which is spending money on things.

Your mom took LSD. Sweeeet.

10. robbie

robbie Senior member

yeah, well sort of..

I don't think she did. I think her dad just didn't understand bi-polar disorder and convinced her someone gave her LSD at a party or something.

11. Stazy

Stazy Senior member

I pulled a muscle in my back doing squats today. [​IMG]
    yeah, well sort of.. I don't think she did. I think her dad just didn't understand bi-polar disorder and convinced her someone gave her LSD at a party or something.
    Regardless, it was strangely enjoyable reading an interview of a perfect stranger.

12. robbie

robbie Senior member

I am glad you liked it dude.

do you think its something you'd continue to read if more non celebrities aka 'normal' people were interviewed?

13. rach2jlc

rach2jlc Senior member Dubiously Honored

Arrrgh! I keep biting the inside of my lip in the same place accidentally. It started harmlessly enough when I was eating a sandwich the other day... and I guess it swelled a bit... because goddammit I keep biting it. Just ate a bowl of Frosted Mini Wheats and bit the damn thing again. AAAAAGH! It hurts like a beeeeeeeeeeeitch.

14. cjones118

cjones118 Active Member

the fact that my girlfriends' parents judge me based on my tattoos... Nothing else matters!!

Oh well, I guess I should just let it be

15. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

It's more suicidal than homicidal. I think they have the highest per capita rate of motor vehicle related deaths of all developed countries. I don't believe anyone in the world is in a greater hurry than an Israeli driver behind you at a stoplight. The honking starts as soon as the other light turns yellow and if you're not in second gear by the time it's red you're in for it.

This sounds very similar to Miami.

16. kaws&effect

kaws&effect Senior member

I cant seem to concentrate but I cant figure out why?!?!?
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

17. nootje

nootje Senior member

having to clean the house, I REALLY need a new cleaning lady...I hate this, I really REALLY hate doing this..

18. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

having to clean the house, I REALLY need a new cleaning lady...I hate this, I really REALLY hate doing this..

I just shed a tear [​IMG]

19. EL72

EL72 Senior member

My battery ran out and my BB shut down as I was beating my brickbreaker high score [​IMG]

20. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

Fucking AT&T. They sent me a refurbished modem for the new DSL service. Now I don't have a problem with this, but I think a new customer could at least get a NEW modem. So I call them up and ask if they'll send over a brand new modem. "Sure, we've got no problem with that, but we can't tell the distribution warehouse what to do." So I ask them if it's possible that it could be notated in the order to send me a new modem. "Sure, we can do that." What arrives via UPS today? A refurbished modem. [​IMG]