1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. MrG

MrG Senior member

2. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

dat pussy of rigor mortis

Last edited: Nov 15, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  3. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior member

I've had a mid head cold all week. Probably picked it up shaking hands or from getting macked on by all the cougars at the event last Saturday. It's interfering with my drinking as I think I'm staying in tonight. Already have plans for tomorrow so I must be over this.

Also pissing me off: I have developed YET ANOTHER fucking expensive hobby. :fu:

4. otc

otc Senior member

I thought that the older hookers were more inexpensive??

1 person likes this.
  5. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

You guys bang or something?

6. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

The clock is moving very slowly today. I've been staring at it all day, so I know.

7. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior member

INNORITE? That's what I thought too.

8. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

What's eric's hourly rate? I guess for you it's prorated by the minute, though.

:laugh:

9. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

That could get expensive, I hear Piob likes to cuddle afterwards.

10. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior member

You won't be laughing when you start pricing things as it sounds like you're developing the same urge to acquire.

11. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

I miss the Trunk Club ads. :(

12. StephenHero

StephenHero Senior member

I bought some dog treats for these three Siberian huskies I live with, but the treats are so small the dogs just inhale them without chewing them like they're shitty little pine nuts or something, so they never even get to taste the bone marrow filling. I'm having a hard time trying to get the dogs to savor the taste of fine processed dog cuisine.

13. Find Finn

Find Finn Senior member

Put them into something so they have to work for them and why do live with 3 dogs (assuming they are not yours).

14. StephenHero

StephenHero Senior member

I live in townhouse owned by a lady with a dog grooming business on the ground level. The dogs live on our floor during business hours, then she takes them to her apartment upstairs at night. I don't exactly know why, but I love dogs so I enjoy it.

15. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

^ I'm honestly jealous

16. erictheobscure

erictheobscure Senior member

As if having a head cold, losing my voice, and being an internet-based manwhore weren't bad enough, my repaired chipped tooth just chipped a little. When it rains, it whores pours.

17. Liam O

Liam O Senior member

went to a bar last night. Got chatted up by a fat chick, was stuck in corner. fat husband shows up, found out I used to live in Iceland. Think's I'm Icelandic, starts asking about what it's like to live in a real Aryan country....

30 minutes before I managed to split. after I told him I was american he decided to give me the "real story" about Obama for 20 min. IDGAF about Obama one way or the other, damn it, and I don't want to hear you justify the holocaust or talk about how hitler really wasn't such a bad guy, but you know, history is written by the victors or whatever the fuck you were talking about. Go choke to death on a huge, circumsized jewish dick, asshole.

2 people like this.
  18. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

It's bad enough having to deal with a fat chick. Once you find out that fat chick has a fat husband you should be on your feet walking to the door.

19. Liam O

Liam O Senior member

I was sitting in the corner. I was literally blocked in or I would have left before Pig Heil ever showed up. They were wasted and just kept talking no matter how many times I said I needed to piss. I've never been happier to flee a bar in my life.

1 person likes this.
  20. SkinnyGoomba

SkinnyGoomba Senior member

I'll keep an eye out for some fat neo nazis in town and avoid them.

Well, I had to plug a tire at 11pm last night thanks to the contractors using our parking lot. Why collect all of your screws when my tire does such a good job of it?

2 people like this.