Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. sonick

sonick Senior member

lol wow this is surreal. Just got a lengthy, anonymous and angry email from either (a) her current bf who was likely the one who sabotaged what was left of our dismal relationship by lying to her that he spotted me cheating on her with somebody else, or (b) my ex herself, who still stalks me here, pretending to be somebody else (which I would not put past her at all); in regards to this post.

Whoever it is, haiiiiiii! :foo:

2. A Canuker

A Canuker Senior member

I'd like to say haiiiii! also. Sounds like you dodged what was clearly bound to be a bigger train wreck in the end anyways. When she comes back on begging(pointed) knee's don't forget the Alamo.

3. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

Just have to say, assholes who sabotage relationships of third parties. Fuck you.

4. nootje

nootje Senior member

Actually, this method works. Old farmers trick, catch one alive and toss it alive in a burning oil drum, the screams of it dying slowly will send all others evacuating within earshot, not to be seen for 2 -3 years. Used for barns etc. And most definately not for the faint of heart.

5. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

AT LEAST YOU HAVE SOMEONE WHO'S INTERESTED ENOUGH TO STALK YOU, YOU UNGRATEFUL PRICK!

6. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

You lonely bro?

7. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

Feel better now?

8. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

I could never do this. :eek:

9. aravenel

aravenel Senior member

Definitely.

The problem is that they will come in through the roof and into the attic where your cats and dogs aren't likely to be going. By the time they make it into the "visible" part of your house, you have a whole nest of them up there. Ugh, what a nightmare that was.

10. aravenel

aravenel Senior member

That is some next-level shit right there.

11. munchausen

munchausen Senior member

Please post some or all of this email.

12. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

AND PICTURES.

13. JamesBray

JamesBray Member

An asshole would do something like throw a glue trapped animal into the bin for it to starve to death and gnaw its leg off, rather than humanely euthanise it. The person with that rat story should have just killed the animal then and there, rather than inflict unnecessary agony to it.

I would argue that glue traps are inhumane. Regardless if they are pests, nothing deserves to be tortured to death and if you have to kill something, do it quickly and with minimal pain. That's why I recommend a good snap trap. It is perfectly understandable how some people can see some traps as inhumane. Getting stuck on a sheet of plastic to die either from starvation, or injuries from ripping off, drenched in shit and piss, is a pretty terrible way to kill something.

What's perfectly reasonable?

Killing them? Sure.

Burning them alive? Sticking them on glue traps, then chucking them out alive? Pouring boiling water on them? Nope.

:|

Sure you would. Unless you're some kind of sadist that likes torturing little animals to death?

I doubt it works, sounds like an urban legend to me. And it sounds like the people doing it are pretty horrible human beings, I've known farmers who have suffered mouse plagues over here and they'd never do something like that. Not to mention it'd be time inefficient and a waste of resources, if you want to ignore the morality of it.

14. nootje

nootje Senior member

Knew farmers who did this, Its illegal and heart wrenching, but also the only way to rid a farm in one afternoon. Just wear earplugs and make sure the wife and kids are gone for an hour or two.

With a part of the family living rural, i tend to know all kinds of crap like that.

I just cannot be bothered to do anything today. Too lazy to even put window washer in the car :(

15. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

The rats in the restaurant/club district of Detroit were next level shit. They would stand behind the corner of a building, and in a Darth Vader like voice say, "Heeerrrreee, kitty, kitty." They were scared of nothing.