• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

why are you guys all looking for excuses to lick my pants?

Well, you put the lime juice in with the avocado to keep it from turning brown. Well, unless you want a brown smear on your pants instead of the oil slick.

we're trying to help you out since it seems that you're too rotund to bend down and clean them yourself.

Oh, that's mean. LOLOL

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I miss southern food. :(

I'm pissed about the dent in my car (happened during the florida road trip at a hotel parking lot in Charleston). There was a security camera right on my car... but the ******* camera wasn't working yet. They didn't charge for the room as compensation. Supposedly there's a good dent guy in queens (uses those tools like suction/metal bar from behind the dent) but I don't have to time to go there and drop off the car.

I hate having a dent in the car that makes you look like a ****** driver.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I'm pissed about the dent in my car (happened during the florida road trip at a hotel parking lot in Charleston). There was a security camera right on my car... but the ******* camera wasn't working yet. They didn't charge for the room as compensation. Supposedly there's a good dent guy in queens (uses those tools like suction/metal bar from behind the dent) but I don't have to time to go there and drop off the car.
I hate having a dent in the car that makes you look like a ****** driver.

One of the things I most like about the Jeep is that the dents just give it character.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I think a dent in a car in NYC is much more acceptable than pretty much anywhere else in the world.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

One of the things I most like about the Jeep is that the dents just give it character.

True that.

BTW, I don't know why I keep accepting games of Words with Friends from Douglas. SRSLY. I'm going to rename the app "LOSE TO DOUGLAS". I keep getting assraped with these words like JERQUIN that land on both TripleLetter and a Triple Word and BAM he's off to the races with eleventy-bajillion points. Meanwhile I get hands like AAAEEEE or OUXIOI? (that last one, is for real, my starting hand in this new installment of Beat Thomas Like a Rented Mule. ****** has a damn voodoo doll for this game or something.

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
whenever I see a perfectly dentless car parked on the streets, I think to myself "wonder how long that will last"

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

whenever I see a perfectly dentless car parked on the streets, I think to myself "wonder how long that will last"

The proliferation of the "Bumper Buddy" things in NYC makes me laugh. That won't save you, morons.

Last edited:

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

This guy that lives down the street from me parks his Lamborghini on the street in the summer. :facepalm:

Last edited:

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Heard that a close friend (Gf of a very good friend) passed away this saturday. She was 31, systicular fibrosis. Even though we all knew this would happen some day, it still shakes me to my core. I cant cry, as thats something i never do, but i find my mind wandering every hour or so to the memories when she was still here.
Everything i do just seems off this week..

Terrible news. My condolences. I lost a friend this time last year at 31 (actually today is a year to the day that I found out he'd died the day before), and it's just much, much, much too young.

You should. It's 'Murica's finest regional cuisine!

Yup. Plus, in a Jeep most scratches and dents have a great story attached.

Another thing I like is the short wheelbase and super-tight turning radius. It makes parallel parking a breeze, no matter how little space there is.

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

but do you act on these impulses?

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You should. It's 'Murica's finest regional cuisine!

I miss cuban food as well. :( the wife and I ate at two cuban places here and it wasn't the same (places that we loved before the trip too :fu: ).

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
If I get a dent or scratch I usually trade in within a few weeks. True story.

Last edited:

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score

but do you act on these impulses?

i frequently act on impulses. And I am constantly being scolded for it.

but what I really meant was "how long until some douchebag typical NYC driver blasts the perfect car while trying to parallel park."

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score

The proliferation of the "Bumper Buddy" things in NYC makes me laugh. That won't save you, morons.

i dislike those too, but it will save from typical scratches and paint chips. But not from anything beyond a small bump.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads