Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. RJmanbearpig

RJmanbearpig Senior member

teh belgianz, except for Despos.

2. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

Our foster son got into a fight at school today. The anger issues are bubbling to the surface.

3. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

Our foster son got into a fight at school today. The anger issues are bubbling to the surface.

sorry to hear that, i am guessing that this is going to be a major issue for a while. wish I had some advice for you, other than look to see if you can find some books, which is what I do when I have a parenting issue.

4. globetrotter

fuck, my lazy, stupid distributor in a south american country not to be named yet, blew a $500K deal that he has been working on for 2 years, and today dropped me an email to tell me that the competition took it, didn't even have the fucking guts to call me. I'm on my way there, and I am guessing that he knew he had to tell me before I got there, or I'd be even more pissed off at him. he also sent me the fucking email on friday afternoon his time, which means he must have known about it for a while and wanted to hit me with the news right before he turned off his fucking cell phone for the weekend. fucker!!

5. JetBlast

JetBlast Senior member

I feel like absolute shit for reasons that are beyond me. Work and school are fine, relations with friends are fine, making some good money, it's almost the holidays. I have no idea why this is happening.

6. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

Globe, what does your company pay guys to live in SA? :p

7. globetrotter

Globe, what does your company pay guys to live in SA? :p

we don't - we used to have a mexican regional manager who managed LA, but he quit (he's here in the "things that are pissing you off). he made maybe 150K, something like that, with everything. but in DF he could live like a kind. my "distributors" are independent businesses that buy my goods and sell them to end users. they aren't my emplyees, but our relationship is such that I manage them - they are part of our sales process.

8. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

Ya, I remember him. ;p I want to move down there one day and I hope to earn a white man's wage. I've seen ads for high-end IT people to go down there since many locals don't have the skill set for enterprise-class networks. Hopefully my spanish will be pretty fluent by the end of my trip next year. Maybe I could do IT security consulting for banks, large corps, or the cartels. [​IMG]

9. Kent Wang

Kent Wang Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

I think that would be a good move for you. Keep following your dreams.

10. SField

SField Senior member

Ya, I remember him. ;p

I want to move down there one day and I hope to earn a white man's wage. I've seen ads for high-end IT people to go down there since many locals don't have the skill set for enterprise-class networks. Hopefully my spanish will be pretty fluent by the end of my trip next year. Maybe I could do IT security consulting for banks, large corps, or the cartels. [​IMG]

That's a really cool idea, I hope you can do it.

11. RJmanbearpig

RJmanbearpig Senior member

I think that would be a good move for you. Keep following your dreams.
    You are awesome.

12. Stazy

Stazy Senior member

I took a girl out to the nutracker yesterday afternoon and then bought her dinner afterwards...Met her at the bar later in the evening... she was hammered and made out with some random dude right in front of me.

That hurt. Really hurt.

13. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

I took a girl out to the nutracker yesterday afternoon and then bought her dinner afterwards...Met her at the bar later in the evening where she was hammered and made out with some random dude.

That hurt. Really hurt.

[​IMG].

14. Stazy

Stazy Senior member

[​IMG].
    Indeed. I feel like shit.

15. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

I took a girl out to the nutracker yesterday afternoon and then bought her dinner afterwards...Met her at the bar later in the evening... she was hammered and made out with some random dude right in front of me. That hurt. Really hurt.
    You and Geek should start a club.