1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

[​IMG]

I am not a fan of these new $100 bills.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2013
  2. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior member

^ Agreed. I'd just torch those bogus notes if I was you.

1 person likes this.
  3. Reggs

Reggs Senior member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  4. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

People with virulent BO at the gym. Come on you fucks, take a goddamm shower. People around you need to breathe ffs

5. Joffrey

Joffrey Senior member

So don't go to the wedding. I think destination weddings are a damn good way to limit the number of guests.

6. otc

otc Senior member

that reminds me of
    [VIDEO][/VIDEO]

7. in stitches

in stitches Senior member Moderator

beats being a shitty person though, amirite?

this is also true.

you have to admit, it is pretty boss of him to do that.

--

also, i pay $45 (tip included), for my hurr to get did. :hide:

8. StephenHero

StephenHero Senior member

The sales twinks working the floor at Suit Supply are out of fucking control.

9. L'Incandescent

L'Incandescent Senior member

Okay so I went to the much-beloved Smashburger for the first time today. They have "Smash fries" that they are very proud of have rosemary and garlic all up in them to where they be like "thah be twell dolla plee."

1 person likes this.
  10. L'Incandescent

L'Incandescent Senior member

Here's another thing just occurred to me: today on the airplane, there were some women a row behind me talking about panties. I hate the goddamn word "panties." Some people pronounce it as "pahnties," and others pronounce it more like "puhnties." But ain't matter how anyone pronounces it, I hate the word and don't want to hear people saying it.

11. StephenHero

I call them 'girl things'.

12. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Senior member

my wife and i made the mistake of buying halloween candy early, and also buying stuff we like.

watching the extremely stressful/entertaining world series game the bag of hershey's chocolates with almonds was open within the 2nd inning and half the bag was gone before the 7th inning stretch.

2 people like this.
  13. StephenHero

My dentist grandpa used to hand out toothbrushes on Halloween. What kind of prick move is that, gramps?

14. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

I admire people who hand out shit like toothbrushes and floss. The last thing American children need is more candy bars to stuff down their gullets. Most of their costumes are weak sauce anyway.

15. StephenHero

I'm in a real dilemma. The nearest all-around gym is .7 miles away, but there's a crossfit place only .2 miles away. Considering I have to get to the gym by foot, I may have to become a crossfitter, which is a distinction I've been pretty keen to avoid. If I get the gym membership at the normal place, I just know I'll end up not using it as much as I need to because I'll be too lazy to make the trek. But again, the place near me is for CROSSFIT, which seems to be the preferred exercise routine of people who high five each other without irony. On the bright side, I'll likely get in fucking awesome shape. On the not so bright side again, I'm gonna be pissed if good health and muscle mass causes a suit to no longer fit.

Wut.
    To.
    Du.
    ?.

16. Find Finn

Find Finn Senior member

CF, i do it and chuckle after every workout like an idiot.

17. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

There are only a few things worse than being a styleforumer. One of them is being a crossfitter

1 person likes this.
  18. Kid Nickels

Kid Nickels Senior member

Where the fuck do you live that people talk like this? It's a recurring theme of yours... seems you reside somewhere the locals do not consistently speak English.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2013
  19. SkinnyGoomba

SkinnyGoomba Senior member

The woman who runs the cross fit local to me has a nice sized food pouch, so, based entirely on that, i think it's overrated.

20. Find Finn

Find Finn Senior member

The only way to loose weight is eat less than you burn, she clearly doesn't, she could be strong as hell though.

From my experience could 90+% of all gym members benefit from having a full time trainer yelling at them and forcing them to work and I'm willing to money down on that an average person will get upwards up 40% more work done in during the hour of a WOD than they would during a normal workout at a gym.