• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Just a couple days ago I saw an obese lady on a scooter very nearly knock down a display of wine bottles. She hit the display and the bottles shook, but they did not crash to the floor.

Sometimes you wish for the best in that case..:devil:

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I have a fake Handicapped tag. I haven't used it yet, because I purposefully park far away from others so they don't damage my Jag-you-are. But it's stupid easy to get one, at least in PA. I also have a media badge and a mortuary sticker. I will admit I've used the media badge in the past.

If I ever go to the US, I'm bringing a fat suit. :embar:

(edit: also, lol at the irony of all of them going to go see a show about a whale)

Was thinking the same.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So my good roommate of the last three (is it really that long?) years moved out on Sunday. Well she technically had over the summer (long story, just trust me).

Point being, I'm not so much sad just kind of... damn, that sucks. She was cool to get along with, always cleaned, we became good friends, I got along really well with all her friends. There's already a much different vibe in the house now. That said, I now have a big-ass room with an en suite and all the storage I wanted.

Also, I seem to have lost weight over the holidays.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

So my good roommate of the last three (is it really that long?) years moved out on Sunday. Well she technically had over the summer (long story, just trust me).
Point being, I'm not so much sad just kind of... damn, that sucks. She was cool to get along with, always cleaned, we became good friends, I got along really well with all her friends. There's already a much different vibe in the house now. That said, I now have a big-ass room with an en suite and all the storage I wanted.
Also, I seem to have lost weight over the holidays.

Pics of roommate or it never happened.....

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Last night I was drunk and grated my knuckle with a cheese grater and sliced my thumb with a chef's knife. I really need to stop drinking before preparing dinner...

Also, I am a bit sick, I am afraid to admit it, but I feel lousy. I have this idea that if I don't accept it my body will just not let itself get sick. It usually works.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Last night I was drunk and grated my knuckle with a cheese grater and sliced my thumb with a chef's knife. I really need to stop drinking before preparing dinner...
Also, I am a bit sick, I am afraid to admit it, but I feel lousy. I have this idea that if I don't accept it my body will just not let itself get sick. It usually works.

pB. dont be dumb. feel batter, and keep the alcohol away from the sharp kitchen utensils. :)

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I was hoping I could be alone at work today, but the office is surprisingly full.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
boss texted me 2 words this morning, "casual day." i was already dressed. i hate this casual crap.

people who cross the street with no sense of urgency when there is clearly a LONG line of cars trying to turn. yeah, i get it, its green for you, but ffs you dont have to walk a slow as humanly possible. show some consideration for others, damnit.

and the new photobucket layout sucks ass.

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Yeah, as much as I hate drivers in NYC, I always cross with urgency when cars are trying to get by.

+1,000,000 on the photobucket layout.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I need to buy an anti-glare filter for my computer screen. This fluorescent lighting is going to drive me fuckin' nuts.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Speaking of filters, my Instagram is acting really buggy right now.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yeah, as much as I hate drivers in NYC, I always cross with urgency when cars are trying to get by.
+1,000,000 on the photobucket layout.

solidarity.

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ yeah, I was in Orlando with the family a couple of weeks ago, the amount of morbidly obese people is unbelievable. I'll tell you something else - we made our kdis walk once they were 2, and got rid of any wheeled stuff as soon as possible. you see familes in disney with 10 year old kids in strollers. if you raise your kids not to walk, they are going to end up in those mobiliy scooters.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads