Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. hoozah

hoozah Senior member

so you rubbed chili pepper on your balls and face?

2. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

You could have sued her for injury and mental scar..

3. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

I was actually more upset at the blood bus for kicking her off before she could rest and be well enough to move around. Aren't they supposed to give you sugar water or something before releasing you?

4. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

They're supposed to give you a drink or a snack...

5. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

Well, a cold front blew in with some strong North winds. Strong enough to bang stuff around and wake the baby up at 2 a.m. She didn't want to go back to sleep, so I parked her in our bed. Couldn't sleep much after that. Dog got up at 3, wanting to pee. Great. Alarm goes off at 4, I roll out of bed. After a cup of coffee and some studying I'm pulling on my shorts and shoes and have track spikes in hand when the stupid dog starts shaking her head and flapping her ears against her head, back and forth. This wakes the baby up again, and I have to hang there with wife and baby until she drifts back to sleep. Okay. I can squeeze in a session, just have to find my iphone...oh, where is that damn thing. Can't find it. damn! Okay, 20 minutes left, just get out there... I'm standing outside our door, spikes in hand, doing some quick mental maths...8 minutes to get to the track, can run until... and at that point I just said, oh fuck it.

6. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

Well, a cold front blew in with some strong North winds. Strong enough to bang stuff around and wake the baby up at 2 a.m. She didn't want to go back to sleep, so I parked her in our bed. Couldn't sleep much after that. Dog got up at 3, wanting to pee. Great. Alarm goes off at 4, I roll out of bed. After a cup of coffee and some studying I'm pulling on my shorts and shoes and have track spikes in hand when the stupid dog starts shaking her head and flapping her ears against her head, back and forth. This wakes the baby up again, and I have to hang there with wife and baby until she drifts back to sleep. Okay. I can squeeze in a session, just have to find my iphone...oh, where is that damn thing. Can't find it. damn! Okay, 20 minutes left, just get out there... I'm standing outside our door, spikes in hand, doing some quick mental maths...8 minutes to get to the track, can run until... and at that point I just said, oh fuck it.

7. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

^ Yeah, we got a sudden onslaught of rain last night. I was actually quite pleased cause I'm due for a car wash.

Anyway, I foolishly ate five (cherry) air heads and one (cherry) laffy taffy before bed last night. I woke up suddenly at 3 AM and had a miserable case of the squirts.

:(

8. Bhowie

Bhowie Senior member

9. Lady Canuker

Lady Canuker Senior member

Woke up sick with a million things to do. What was left of my Christmas spirit is down the toilet. Next year I will not be wasting my time or energy on finding perfect or thoughtful gifts as no one else does.

10. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

:(

EXCEPT IN SF SECRET SANTA !!!!

11. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

Agreed.

12. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

Guys, be happy. Have Xmas spirit for I will start my holiday drinking in a few short hours. :)

13. Lady Canuker

Lady Canuker Senior member

except for SFSS.

14. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

I am happy for you Piob.

15. otc

otc Senior member

I've got one more day...and with tomorrow comes a meeting that is sure to not be pleasant. Luckily at this point it looks like I do not have to attend it...but I have to be ready to make sure everything goes smoothly from here.