1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

do i even need to say it?

2. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Stylish Dinosaur

Oh, please. Even you, the mighty Piob, would be drunk at 6 beers on an empty stomach, if not at the very least, buzzing pretty hard.

And yes, fuck those motherfuckers who robbed me. I wish an eternity of deformed hands and fingers upon them. They robbed/vandalized 10+ other cars in my complex.

Ridiculous. I'm just as pissed at management as I am at these low-life scumbags. What's the fucking point of gated parking when shit like this happens?

Last edited: Dec 18, 2012

3. gomestar

gomestar Super Yelper

i guess i don't understand people who drink 6 bottles of beer. I'd feel awful after even 3, maybe there is an inherent desire for some people to feel gassy and bloated. I could, and often do, consume a whole bottle of wine without incident.

4. Rambo

Rambo Stylish Dinosaur

don't infect the rest of us with your intestinal weakness

5. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Stylish Dinosaur

6 beers is nothing, really. I mean, yes, you do feel a little bloated by beer 4 or 5, but nothing that a good hearty burp and lingering piss can't take care of.

Also, I'd have to drink at least two bottles of wine to get pretty darn buzzed. Promise, not trying to sound like a hard ass, but wine just doesn't seem to affect me as much.

6. otc

otc Stylish Dinosaur

I have trouble drinking 6 beers if I *don't* start on an empty stomach.

If I start drinking after work, have a bite to eat, keep drinking, I am fine and can continue to drink.

If I go eat dinner and what not, and don't start drinking until 9 or 10, drinking 3 beers is going to make me feel awful and tired and bloated and 6 is unlikely to happen. Good thing they make other beverages.

7. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

Buzz, yes. Mighty hard? Nah. I'll have three or four vodka martinis at happy hour, and not have eaten since dinner the night before, on a pretty regular basis. That's buzzing mighty hard after four of those.

Agree with Gome on the bloat, but for me at least, that's a function of age as I used to be able to drink vast quantities of beer. I'd much rather drink wine, spirits, or as usually happens a combination of the two these days. Oddly enough Bloodies bloat me now too, and once again, I used to be able to drink vast quantities of them.

8. JayJay

JayJay Stylish Dinosaur

GF, sorry to hear this. One would think a gated garage would shield you from this. Sorry this happened.

9. Gibonius

Gibonius Stylish Dinosaur

Nothing current, I've been using my phone for music for years now.

10. otc

otc Stylish Dinosaur

I've used WinAmp for years. I would assume it still works, but it has been over a year since I last synced anything to my ipod.

Literally didn't even have itunes installed on my computer though--everything worked just fine. You might not be able to do firmware updates or "factory restore" without itunes, but otherwise, WinAmp worked great (and was preferred since it was my default player).

Nowadays, I have an android smartphone and am a heavy spotify user on the computer (which means I don't have much new music to sync to my ipod). My ipod's got my skiing playlist on it and I simply haven't bothered to change that list in quite a while...I don't get to ski enough to grow tired of it.

11. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

Same here. I can't get drunk on beer, I fill up too quickly. And I have to piss every 10 minutes.

12. Bill Smith

Bill Smith Distinguished Member

Dealing with the customer service centres of my ISP and cell phone providors, trained chimps would provide better customer service than these fools.

13. lasbar

lasbar Stylish Dinosaur

Mine are in India and I can't understand 50% of their advice/sale pitch...

They also read from a script and use names like John or Malcolm..

14. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

i just dont like beer. so there.

15. StephenHero

StephenHero Black Floridian

70%. Buttered roll. Provel cheese. Cumin mayo. Dijon. Grilled onions. Dash of worscheister. Nothing ghey like lettuce.